Rankings Final

mjuhb

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 5 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826452506[/snapback]they stop Sharrod they win good luck to both teams though

I have seen the Carter team, and they actually start 11 players.

QUOTE(akula21 @ May 5 2007 - 07:01 PM) 826452535[/snapback]now if only that was an easy task, plus I think Carter has developed some other good players other wise everyone would just outscore them, I want to say they have had several shutouts. But yes, Mark is definitely their most dangerous player, probably the best in our district.

Thanks, I could not agree with you more!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gchunn @ May 6 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826453173[/snapback]I have seen the Carter team, and they actually start 11 players.

Thanks, I could not agree with you more!

with the exception of alcoa carter lost to every quality team they played and yes carter does have 11 starters but only one of them matters

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 7 2007 - 04:42 AM) 826453233[/snapback]with the exception of alcoa carter lost to every quality team they played and yes carter does have 11 starters but only one of them matters

If I were Carter's coach, I would be hitting the print button right about now, and posting this all around the locker room. (Like there isn't enough "bad blood" between these two teams aready!!!)

QUOTE(BigG @ May 7 2007 - 05:42 AM) 826453247[/snapback]If I were Carter's coach, I would be hitting the print button right about now, and posting this all around the locker room. (Like there isn't enough "bad blood" between these two teams aready!!!)

Bad Blood Seymour team has no bad blood i mean besides the fact that we got cussed up and down as we left the field victorious that night by the classless fans of carter and as far as the news coverage about the player showing his jersey

the carter fans new his name and number and hollared at the boy all night I kind of feel that when he scored that goal he earned the right to pop his jersey to the fans, and the carter coach saying he has never seen anything like it before "taunting" well you ever watch soccer on TV it happens all the time coach kids score and pull their jersey out it happens well we had never seen fans that out of order before does carter have an administration that should of been there to fix it? no they just ran in the lockerroom and let the seymour players fin for themself at the end of the game the seymour coaches had to make their kids wait on the field so some seymour parents could get between the fans and the players which is a bad deal all around but i if the district tournament comes down to these schools i don't think you will have to pin anything up to get the kids motivated but both teams have to win two games to get there and Gibbs and Alcoa might have something to say about that

By the way i heard Sharrod spent some time heavily icing an ankle last week hope he is ready for the tournament it would be a shame for him not to be at his best! Get better!

QUOTE(BigG @ May 7 2007 - 05:42 AM) 826453247[/snapback]If I were Carter's coach, I would be hitting the print button right about now, and posting this all around the locker room. (Like there isn't enough "bad blood" between these two teams aready!!!)

well it is true carter lost to

seymour 3-2

halls 4-2

sevier county 2-1

every other team on their schedule they won by three goals or more

Cocke 9-0

Cosby 7-0

A-E 8-0

Anderson 5-0

Fulton 5-0

Heritage 6-0

Grace 10-0

Gibbs 3-0

Harriman 9-0

except alcoa they won 2-1 and that is there only big game win of the season

From an outsiders view I think both Seymour and Carter's schedule could use a boost:

Seymour's opponents have a 51-68-7 record.

Carter's opponents have a 36-62-9 record.

Seymour does have a tie with a very quality South Doyle squad, tied Alcoa and beat Carter (earning them #1 seed in their district). I would be very suprised if Seymour didn't end up in the district finals.

Carter has an outstanding forward in Mark, and were able to beat Alcoa (something Seymour did not do) but will most likely face Alcoa in the district semi finals. I think they have "more than Mark" despite what Seymour fans think. It should be a great game!

3 good teams in this district, that seem very even. Alcoa's tough schedule (their opponents had a record of 92-80-13) will pay off, I think. I would imagine it will be Alcoa Seymour in the finals, but Carter has the ability to throw a monkey wrench in that idea, so we'll see.

QUOTE(Elmer @ May 7 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826453429[/snapback]Seymour's opponents have a 51-68-7 record.

Carter's opponents have a 36-62-9 record.

3 good teams in this district, that seem very even. Alcoa's tough schedule (their opponents had a record of 92-80-13) will pay off, I think.

This team isn't in this district butis 185-96-22 a good opponent record? or is 188-107-38 good?

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 7 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826453879[/snapback]This team isn't in this district butis 185-96-22 a good opponent record? or is 188-107-38 good?

How about 160-69-26?

Did you add the SC and GA teams to that total?

But none of that matters anymore, a 158-91-31 lost tonight in the first round.