Westview Vs. Northside

whschargers07

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on where this game is being played... IF it is at westview then i think westview could take it, but at northside is tough because they play on a football field and it takes a while to get used to shortness and width of the field(tiny in width, and relatively long)... The key to winning against northside is pressuring quick all over and attacking their outside defenders. They only play 3 at the back so if you attack their backs and pressure their forwards and midfielders like crazy you can win

QUOTE(madisonLB @ May 16 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826460129[/snapback]It all depends on where this game is being played... IF it is at westview then i think westview could take it, but at northside is tough because they play on a football field and it takes a while to get used to shortness and width of the field(tiny in width, and relatively long)... The key to winning against northside is pressuring quick all over and attacking their outside defenders. They only play 3 at the back so if you attack their backs and pressure their forwards and midfielders like crazy you can win

Westview has been pressuring and attacking a lot better the last couple of weeks...i think if brandon, cory, josh, and derek can comunicate well and their defense stays strong then westview can take it

QUOTE(hattrick7 @ May 16 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826460223[/snapback]Westview has two of the best forwards in the state and if they can play together then I think westview may could take it, but Northside plays with a lot of heart and they have skill all over the field. So I say 3-2 Northside.

3-2 Northside, both sides have great players and really want to win. I can see both teams doing well at sub-state regardless of how this game plays out

QUOTE(madisonLB @ May 16 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826460129[/snapback]It all depends on where this game is being played... IF it is at westview then i think westview could take it, but at northside is tough because they play on a football field and it takes a while to get used to shortness and width of the field(tiny in width, and relatively long)... The key to winning against northside is pressuring quick all over and attacking their outside defenders. They only play 3 at the back so if you attack their backs and pressure their forwards and midfielders like crazy you can win

Who would Madison rather play Nic? North Side or Westview?

Ripley preferably haha... in honest opinion i dont know until i see the game... as of right now i want another shot at northside, but i need to look at the weakness of either side to see who i would preferably play, but either way its not like i get to pick... we just have to see what happens

final score westview had only 3 shots on goal....one of the worst sportsmanship teams in the area...they got beat up and down the field but were still talking trash at the end of the game saying usj was way better than northside....news flash fellas you got beat and watch what you say in public and especially at fazoli's /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />