5/19 AAA SECTIONAL GAMES

timbdp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(timbdp @ May 17 2007 - 10:37 PM) 826461550[/snapback]Clarksville at Brentwood

Cookeville at Soddy Daisy

Brighton at Collierville

Dobyns Bennett at Bearden

Farragut at Science Hill

Overton at Hendersonville

Houston at Cordova

Cleveland at Blackmen

who will win these games?

Brentwood

Soddy Daisy

Collierville

Bearden

Farragut

Hendersonville

Houston

Cleveland

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ May 18 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826462000[/snapback]I heard the refs couldnt get there any earlier than 11:30, we were pushing pretty hard to get it back that early.

Ok. Thanks. I think I could make it back in town in time for graduation with them starting at 11:30am, but no one here really wants to risk it. I mean 2hr game, 2hrs to get back should put them back in town before 4, but with traffice and those lovely TN interstates you never know. I wish more people at Farragut cared that much about soccer. They should because Farragut is good. I blame it on the parents. Them and their pictures and the whole "we have to see you walk across the stage" stuff. It is very annoying. I will try to get updates from the game and post them.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 18 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826462266[/snapback]Ok. Thanks. I think I could make it back in town in time for graduation with them starting at 11:30am, but no one here really wants to risk it. I mean 2hr game, 2hrs to get back should put them back in town before 4, but with traffice and those lovely TN interstates you never know. I wish more people at Farragut cared that much about soccer. They should because Farragut is good. I blame it on the parents. Them and their pictures and the whole "we have to see you walk across the stage" stuff. It is very annoying. I will try to get updates from the game and post them.

haha thanks for the support