2007 AA State Tournament

ElvisUGA24

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MANURE @ May 18 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826462499[/snapback]University School of Jackson

Marion County

Goodpasture

Dyer County

Those are the picks for round one from the manure farmer.

Is there anyone to stop usj in pool one? I mean really....Pool 2 is loaded and Pool one (no disrespect meant) is not that strong.

QUOTE(oldjimmy10 @ May 18 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826462512[/snapback]Is there anyone to stop usj in pool one? I mean really....Pool 2 is loaded and Pool one (no disrespect meant) is not that strong.

I just said this on a diffeent thread, BUT IMO I don't care who you are,(including USJ) the way this tournament is shaping up you had BETTER bring your "A-GAME" ! Ain't that why they play ? There's a lot of talent throughout & NOBODY is gonna wanna go home ! Granted USJ is the favorite in most people/ fans minds, but there's always a "SPOILER" in there somewhere. Looks to me to be an interesting "Spring Fling" for sure!

you have to watch out for those "underdogs." like in 2005, lipscomb was given no respect going into the tourney and ended up outscoring their opponents 42-3 throughout the tourney. who knows if a team will get hot like that again, but if a team is good enough to make it to state, then they have a legite chance of winning it all