Goal of the year

gerrard8

QUOTE(live2succeed @ May 26 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826467746[/snapback]Haven't seen many of these teams play this year but the winning goal by the kid from farragut (don't know his name) this afternoon in the state finals was pretty sick. Outside of the foot that bent around the wall and into the top 90.

Andrew Moser he transfered to Farragut from Seymour. He had to sit out till districts started, and that is his first goal for Farragut.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the goals, both were headers to the far post, by Jake Russell and Robert Fisher, was on a sprint, were great too. Possibly the best, but how can you not say that the free kick wasn't the best? I mean 2 minutes left in the state championship game. Plus it was his first goal as an Admiral which makes it all the more amazing. You can see Robert Fisher's goal http://www.volunteertv.com/sports/headlines/7703682.html go to about :30 on the video.

I wish the news people would quit talking during the highlights and just let the sounds of the game play. On the WVLT highlights you can here it in the background a little. For some reason when I watch highlights of stuff I want to hear it happen and hear the people's reactions when they saw it live.

edit: The Bearden goal on ther, I think by Ryan Campbell, was pretty nice. The back kick thing.

edt again: I saw me.

QUOTE(live2succeed @ May 26 2007 - 07:11 PM) 826467746[/snapback]Haven't seen many of these teams play this year but the winning goal by the kid from farragut (don't know his name) this afternoon in the state finals was pretty sick. Outside of the foot that bent around the wall and into the top 90.

Yes, a beautiful shot at a cluch time. It was beautifully struck and it was a game winner for the state finals against their rivals. Yes i agree with alot of you guys, there were some amazing goals this season