Middle Tennessee Teams in State

volball625

QUOTE(volball625 @ May 21 2007 - 01:35 AM) 826463859[/snapback]Do the two middle tennesse teams have a good chance at going far in the state vs. east and west tenn. teams. Yes Or No and why. What do yall think about this one?

I am not sure if Cookeville is considered Middle TN, but counting them it would be four. Hendersonville, Brentwood and Blackman. And yes, I think they have a very good chance!

QUOTE(volball625 @ May 21 2007 - 01:35 AM) 826463859[/snapback]Do the two middle tennesse teams have a good chance at going far in the state vs. east and west tenn. teams. Yes Or No and why. What do yall think about this one?

two? are you talking about A/AA CPA and HFA? in that case I see HFA to semi and CPA will be either 1 and out or they could reach finals if they get past the first game... Oh and the EAST has a better chance at it than MIDDLE but both have a way better chance than the WEST teams /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />