Notre Dame vs. Catholic

ah20

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 21 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826464195[/snapback]The Irish are playing great soccer right now. It'll be a tight one but I give the Irish the win 2-1.

Now you have no idea what I'm picking...

Hmm, which Irish? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This one will be very physical.

Both teams are playing very well right now.

I think it will go into Overtime, but not sure who will win.

1-0 Notre Dame. I have seen them play many times this year and they always seem to do pretty well in big games. The last time these two teams played was at the CCS tournament, where Catholic won 2-0. That was Notre Dame's first game back from a week and a half of no practicing due to Spring Break. Notre Dame will score an early goal and their defense will step it up.

QUOTE(stompNchomp @ May 21 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826464305[/snapback]Catholic is the best A/AA team in the state. The only team who could stop them is CAK...

I disagree. I do think Catholic has the best A/AA team, but Notre Dame is very capable of beating them if they play their best soccer. Anyone see them in the Bearden tourney? They were tough when they were on their game.

I say Catholic 2-1, but I would not at all be surprised with a "crazy" outcome. #7 (their center mid) on ND is a tireless worker, and he has great on ball skills and peripheral vision; furthermore, he has the drive...a potential game changer. I love this kids work rate! He is the type player that makes everyone around him better; his energy is truly contagious.

Still say Catholic though.