Blackman vs Houston Predictions

defaultuser

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen both Blackman and Houston play and they were both against MBA, Houston does have Lightfoot and Habba up top but i think Matt Reed can handle them both. From what i saw Houston either played with a withdrawn forward or with three up top. Both teams have solid midfielders but Houston's defenders got out of shape a lot, but that was probably cause of Darsinos. My pick is Blackman 1-0.

QUOTE(a_villa @ May 22 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826464906[/snapback]Ive seen both Blackman and Houston play and they were both against MBA, Houston does have Lightfoot and Habba up top but i think Matt Reed can handle them both. From what i saw Houston either played with a withdrawn forward or with three up top. Both teams have solid midfielders but Houston's defenders got out of shape a lot, but that was probably cause of Darsinos. My pick is Blackman 1-0.

Houston is good, so are the boy's from Blackman. Houston 3, Blackman 1...The defenders from Houston need to speak with the defenders from FRHS because...it was a CLOCK cleaning..Long live R.O.B

QUOTE(fever1 @ May 22 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826464963[/snapback]Houston is good, so are the boy's from Blackman. Houston 3, Blackman 1...The defenders from Houston need to speak with the defenders from FRHS because...it was a CLOCK cleaning..Long live R.O.B

Although FRHS is a very good team and deserved to win that game, and I don't won't to make excuses, but Blackman had PROM the night before and with 8 seniors out late, I beilve that had a little to do with it. It will be a good game, and since I have never seen Houston play, it would not be right to make a prediction. I think Blackman will play well and it will be very close.

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ May 23 2007 - 07:59 AM) 826465103[/snapback]Although FRHS is a very good team and deserved to win that game, and I don't won't to make excuses, but Blackman had PROM the night before and with 8 seniors out late, I beilve that had a little to do with it. It will be a good game, and since I have never seen Houston play, it would not be right to make a prediction. I think Blackman will play well and it will be very close.

I didn't know you were one of the officials at our game with White Station.

Just trying to put a face with the name. My son is #29, the freshman center mid for SCHS.

I have much respedct for Bill Vice and your team. 100% turnaround from last year.

Good coach and good kids this year Good luck tomorrow against Huston.

QUOTE(sreed56 @ May 23 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826465250[/snapback]I didn't know you were one of the officials at our game with White Station.

Just trying to put a face with the name. My son is #29, the freshman center mid for SCHS.

I have much respedct for Bill Vice and your team. 100% turnaround from last year.

Good coach and good kids this year Good luck tomorrow against Huston.

Thanks for the compliments. I've enjoyed this season very much. We play Houston tonight. Shelbyville should be strong next year!

QUOTE(mjuhb @ May 23 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826465743[/snapback]blackman won 1-0

the ball hit off of jason mills(houston goalie)fore arm to a blackman player

houston pushed blackman towards the end with houston getting several point blank shots but couln't finish

I was dead wrong on this one. Congrats to Blackman...keep it going