Could the CCS/CAK game be the best game in the A/AA Tournament?

lilpalmtree7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BUBBA61 @ May 24 2007 - 06:16 AM) 826465856[/snapback]I'm not convinced that a team made entirely of centaurs could defeat the warriors at this point. CAK 3-1

What the heck is "centaurs"? CCS has proven all year long that they can compete with anyone and this game will be no different.

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ May 24 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826465922[/snapback]What the heck is "centaurs"? CCS has proven all year long that they can compete with anyone and this game will be no different.

centaurs are greek mythological creatures that are half man and half horse. probably not good at playing soccer , so i assume that the comment was a sarcastic insult to ccs. sure ccs can compete with the top teams, but i believe there is a place where playing with a lot of heart will not be enough. the reigning state champs will equally have a lot of heart, but with this intense desire to defend their title, a lot of skill. cak will destroy the demon beasts known as centaurs (a.k.a. ccs) and send them to the pits of hades

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ May 24 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826465922[/snapback]What the heck is "centaurs"? CCS has proven all year long that they can compete with anyone and this game will be no different.

CCS has proven that they are up to the task, season after season, and this year is no different. To come back from a 2 goal deficit says a lot about their team. We look forward to playing them this evening.

QUOTE(paytreeyet @ May 24 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826465931[/snapback]centaurs are greek mythological creatures that are half man and half horse. probably not good at playing soccer , so i assume that the comment was a sarcastic insult to ccs. sure ccs can compete with the top teams, but i believe there is a place where playing with a lot of heart will not be enough. the reigning state champs will equally have a lot of heart, but with this intense desire to defend their title, a lot of skill. cak will destroy the demon beasts known as centaurs (a.k.a. ccs) and send them to the pits of hades

Centaurs were some of the fastest, most agile, and most versatile fighters in all of Greek mythology. Based off of this I would assume that they would school a team comprised of humans. It was simply an expression that represented how well CAK is playing right now. There was no sarcasm or hate toward CCS

QUOTE(BUBBA61 @ May 24 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826465943[/snapback]Centaurs were some of the fastest, most agile, and most versatile fighters in all of Greek mythology. Based off of this I would assume that they would school a team comprised of humans. It was simply an expression that represented how well CAK is playing right now. There was no sarcasm or hate toward CCS

granted they may be very agile and strong, what makes you think they would be good at kicking a small ball around? they could've been good at soccer, we may never know.

Remember all you learned about Greek mythology?

Throw it out.

The real story:

In battles and wars, it wasn't using spears and bows and arrows. Oh no. It was soccer. The objective in a war was to manage to kick a ball from the back line to the middle guys who would attempt to send it into the front lines. From there the front lines would take their shot at the opposing king.

Come on, why do you think there are fights in the stands in professional soccer now?

QUOTE(paytreeyet @ May 24 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826465931[/snapback]centaurs are greek mythological creatures that are half man and half horse. probably not good at playing soccer , so i assume that the comment was a sarcastic insult to ccs. sure ccs can compete with the top teams, but i believe there is a place where playing with a lot of heart will not be enough. the reigning state champs will equally have a lot of heart, but with this intense desire to defend their title, a lot of skill. cak will destroy the demon beasts known as centaurs (a.k.a. ccs) and send them to the pits of hades

You guys and your greek mythology are still living in fantasy land, you probably believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy.

This CCS team was supposed to be going through a rebuilding year after losing eight starters off last years state team

but they have shut up all naysayers by making a surprise appearance again at the state tournament and they will finish no worse than the 4th best team in A/AA for 2007. Don't doubt this team.............