CAK vs Hume Fogg predictions

footfairy10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(footfairy10 @ May 24 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826466483[/snapback]Any predictions yet on who will win the final and if CAK will have 5 peat. Should be a hard fought game. Looking forward to it.

Yes it should be a very hard fought game but I see CAK getting the 5 peat on a 2-1 win. But HF give them all you got! I would love to see you guys pull off the win.

QUOTE(mrh11 @ May 24 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826466515[/snapback]Let's be honest, Hume Fogg basically has no chance. CAK 3-0

No chance?

i dont know about no chance.

If you didnt notice, knox catholic beat CAK 2 times in the regular season.

Knox catholic played Notre Dame and lost in Pks.

Hume fogg beat Notre Dame with a sudden death goal.

If you put all of that together, not using other game to back up this game, but this will be a hard fought game.

HF in pks.

Cak will win again and thus demonstrating that a/aa is the biggest joke ever im sorry but when ur championship consist of 3 teams who are not even ranked in the top 20 , nothing against cak but they have not proved anything new because after 5 times its clear to see that they can dominate very low skilled oppents. I would like to see cak and catholic go back into d2 or make a new division. Good luck to cak even though they probably dont need it and big g before u get back on and say that hume fogg and a/aa is great ... really think about it deep down u know that this is a joke

QUOTE(brick25 @ May 24 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826466605[/snapback]Cak will win again and thus demonstrating that a/aa is the biggest joke ever im sorry but when ur championship consist of 3 teams who are not even ranked in the top 20 , nothing against cak but they have not proved anything new because after 5 times its clear to see that they can dominate very low skilled oppents. I would like to see cak and catholic go back into d2 or make a new division. Good luck to cak even though they probably dont need it and big g before u get back on and say that hume fogg and a/aa is great ... really think about it deep down u know that this is a joke

bro your post is a low blow and completely unneccessary. don't bring all that crap about divisions up again, its an argument that goes absolutely nowhere

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 24 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826466610[/snapback]bro your post is a low blow and completely unneccessary. don't bring all that crap about divisions up again, its an argument that goes absolutely nowhere

i agree. why even start talking about that when you know its not going to go anywhere. anyways it was kinda off topic talking about that stuff

QUOTE(brick25 @ May 24 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826466605[/snapback]Cak will win again and thus demonstrating that a/aa is the biggest joke ever im sorry but when ur championship consist of 3 teams who are not even ranked in the top 20 , nothing against cak but they have not proved anything new because after 5 times its clear to see that they can dominate very low skilled oppents. I would like to see cak and catholic go back into d2 or make a new division. Good luck to cak even though they probably dont need it and big g before u get back on and say that hume fogg and a/aa is great ... really think about it deep down u know that this is a joke

didn't CAK tie farragut 1-1 who is one of the AAA state finalists?? just wondering, can't remember /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />