CAK vs Hume Fogg predictions

footfairy10

QUOTE(bramblehood @ May 25 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826467371[/snapback]Who are you...like Big G said we know your not from CCS and I dont think your from CAK? So be a man and tell what you are trying to do on here

No one getting on a high school sports message board talking trash and putting down other teams can be considered a man in the first place.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 26 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826467448[/snapback]CAK 3-0.

lets give hume fogg something, the last number one stud team that you boys had in this division was USJ they came to Nashville and played hume fogg and got put in their place. Give these guys some credit this will be a contest not a blowout.

QUOTE(sillyrabbit @ May 26 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826467454[/snapback]lets give hume fogg something, the last number one stud team that you boys had in this division was USJ they came to Nashville and played hume fogg and got put in their place. Give these guys some credit this will be a contest not a blowout.

This isn't USJ. USJ was obviously overrated. Everyone has gave Hume Fogg plenty of credit for making it to the title game. They are just playing a great team that is very capable of putting this away early if they play to there potential.

Well..Id be really happy If I was the Hume Fogg coach reading all this. They are going to be on fire when they hear all this trash. If you guys are actually CAK fans I'd say you would be wiser to try to say it will be a close match. You're only going to make Hume Fogg play better with all this.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 26 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826467508[/snapback]It'll be a close match overall, but I believe CAK has the better team and will finish their chances.

CAK 2

Hume Fogg 0

Goals: Tarr gets one early in the 21st minute and another in the 58th minute.

If your minutes of any of the goals are accurate, I will officially be scared. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

CAK won 2-1.

Good game for Humefogg

they scored first, CAK answered like a minute later

CAK scored the game winner in the second half.

Humefoog played well. CAK can thank ND for knocking out Knox Catholic in the quarters although it would have been good to see CAK play Catholic for the fifth?? time.

Peace....

QUOTE(Nashville Panther @ May 25 2007 - 07:16 AM) 826466719[/snapback]Attacking A-AA is ridiculous. These schools do not have the manpower of AAA yet often A-AA has been victorious against the AAA schools. FRA and CPA have enrollments of about 500, yet they have tied and/ or defeated schools with 3 times the number of boys.

I am sure that if Hume Fogg and CAK had an additional 500 boys to find athletes/ players in their school that they would be even stronger teams.

Looking at HF's results they were undefeated against AAA. Their only blemish was a tie against Wilson Central who made the AAA regions.

In fact I would say that A-AA often overachieves against AAA when you consider that many of the schools are significantly smaller than their AAA bretheren.

I know I'm a little late on this but just a quick opinion. As far as numbers in schools go that is so misleading. We have 1400 kids in my school. Say half are boys..down to 700. We are inner city so we have a decent failure rate(gotta pass 5) so say we lose another 150( yeh we really lose that many). So now were at 550. Take away the baseball/tennis/track/ and we have about 470 left to choose from. Of those how many are athletes and have played soccer before on a team...not many. As a AAA school remember there are minimum student numbers but not maximum. Antioch has nearly 3000 students as does McGavock. So as far as students go we have half as many boys to field our team with as they do. You think its not fair if you have 400 students and a team has 800, try the 1400 to 3000 example....700 or so more boys to choose from. But all you can do is your best. At Glencliff with less players we still have won the district 2 of the last three years...beating McGavock once and Antioch once. So numbers dont mean everything...its more important the quality of the players you have not the quantity. Our rise is totally due to the fact that I get most of players on travel teams now, where 5/6 years ago very few played. As more of my guys are playing year round I have to spend less time on basics and can truly coach our system. Many times the private schools are the ones whose kids have played travel team since they were little, yes they may have fewer students but I bet the CPA/CAK/FRA.......have a higher percentage of kids that play club team than many AAA teams (excluding some of the powerhouses of course). Would you rather have 500 boys with 10 who played travel or 100 boys with 20 who played travel. So all this to say be really careful when you compare school size because in reality it means little....quality not quantity wins games...oh and good coaching never hurts /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And on topic /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> congrats to CAK on the win and to Hume Fogg on a great season and game