Thanks to Everyone for Coming By and Saying HI!

davidlimbaugh

Thanks to everyone for coming to the 'Boro and help make the Spring Fling a great success!

I hope everyone gets home safely and everyone had a great time..

I'm tired and going to bed now - Have to get up in the morning and drive to Birmingham to watch some more

baseball - I get to see Zach Miller again!!!!!

Hey Limbaugh .....

Goodpasture guy here ... have fun at the SEC tourny ...... Im pulling for Vandy .... enjoyed talking with a and your buddies in the presbox today ......would have like to see South Doyle with, but Bartlett was awfully good ..... what about the that AA game best high school I have seen in a long time ...

See ya at the Warrior Classic in 08

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 25 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826467358[/snapback]Thanks to everyone for coming to the 'Boro and help make the Spring Fling a great success!

I hope everyone gets home safely and everyone had a great time..

I'm tired and going to bed now - Have to get up in the morning and drive to Birmingham to watch some more

baseball - I get to see Zach Miller again!!!!!

Great to meet you, hope next time I can wittness "The Stomp"

Tried to get you to do it at MTSU.

I think it should be a Spring Fling tradition.

QUOTE(Pantherbert @ May 26 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826467477[/snapback]It was great to have met you. You probably don't remember me but my dad and I were probably two of the last people leaving Reese Smith Field when you were. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hope you hade a safe trip to Alabama.

Don't kid yourself...I'm sure Limbaugh remembers you as the one raising all the ruckus during, well, all the Bartlett wins. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Off the Top @ May 26 2007 - 11:10 AM) 826467487[/snapback]Great to meet you, hope next time I can wittness "The Stomp"

Tried to get you to do it at MTSU.

I think it should be a Spring Fling tradition.

We did 'The Stomp' in the top of the 4th of the Bartlett - South Doyle game

And I now have an autographed Zach Miller baseball and a Zach Miller home run ball ))))))))))