AAA 2007

mjuhb

BA and tullahoma was canceled by the tssaa and our game with hendersonville was also canceled by the tssaa

anyways we played at bga on saturday plus our jv played at another playday on saturday so we used up all our scrimmages

i would like to apologize to hendersonville and BA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why/How would TSSAA cancel your matches/scrimmages???

if we would have played tonight we would in violation of the new scrimmage rules

but see if we would have played at the same playday with our jv there wouldn't be a problem

sense we were at different events those count has our 2 scrimmage dates

No apology necessary, I am just glad that your coach called and that you guys won't have any TSSAA problems.

We are certainly familiar with situations like that!!!

There are a lot of people on here that have posted schedules that list more than 4 scrimmages. I hope that they know all of the new policies.

I have no idea.

I also don't live in the Knoxville area, and I don't have any opinion about the best schools and/or best club teams (we've certainly heard enough of this). The suspicious auditor in me, however, wonders if this email was truly from a dad moving into the Knoxville area, and wanting the information he stated. I've seen people on the boards pretend to be somebody else just so that they can ask a question that they (under a different name) answer themselves (as a way to promote a certain school/team/position). If he truly is the innocent questioning dad he stated he was, I apologize for my suspicious nature....

The two girls did indeed decide to attend Farragut High School.