• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Crush is playing well. I watched the mfc v tnfc game at state and in the first half mfc looked very good. However they did look weaker in the second half, tnfc had far more chances, not sure if anything changed maybe tnfc just stepped up. I also got to see some of the tnfc and crush semi-final and crush look very good. When I heard mfc and crush were in the finals I thought if mfc played like they did in the first half against tnfc they would win, not sure how the game went though, i know it was a 2-2 tie and went in pk's and so on. Congrats to Crush on making it to the semi's!

All games were played with 25 minute halves the secong day due to rain...

I seriously cant believe this..this is the second biggest tournament in the nation and they couldnt post pone it or wait it out. There HAD to be a better way to work out the problem.

I know the Crush Liverpool 91' played extremely good this past weekend and got eliminated on two pks in succesive games.

o

First game 0-0 30 seconds left Pk given, kick taken, scored, whistle blown to end game after kick off taken.

Game two vs the Florida Champions(Dallas Cup champions!!!) 1-1 with two minutes left in game, pk given and scored, a minute later game blown.

Liverpool also picked up two players from the Lakeway Kickers after tourney over, Mark Sherrod and Jackson ?. A great defender and FANTASTIC striker in Mark.

All games were played with 25 minute halves the secong day due to rain...

I seriously cant believe this..this is the second biggest tournament in the nation and they couldnt post pone it or wait it out. There HAD to be a better way to work out the problem.

I know the Crush Liverpool 91' played extremely good this past weekend and got eliminated on two pks in succesive games.

o

First game 0-0 30 seconds left Pk given, kick taken, scored, whistle blown to end game after kick off taken.

Game two vs the Florida Champions(Dallas Cup champions!!!) 1-1 with two minutes left in game, pk given and scored, a minute later game blown.

Liverpool also picked up two players from the Lakeway Kickers after tourney over, Mark Sherrod and Jackson ?. A great defender and FANTASTIC striker in Mark.

Is it true that both Mark and Anthony did not go to regionals with Kickers?

Jackson Ryden is the other player Liverpool picked up, but he is from TNFC '90. Strong left foot and good speed if I recall correctly. Along with Jonah and Houston they should be a strong team again in the fall.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the Crush has TNFC 90's number. The have now fallen off the ranks of number one in the state according to soccerincollege after 5 years being there. Ajit was supposed to take them to the next level, but it looks as if he has done more harm than good. Why change something that is working. Memphis is looking strong as well. Now that all three teams are in the PL, it will be very interesting who will come out on top at both the state and PL. The Crush is dealing with injuries, but Kyle has that them playing very well as a team and I don't see anyone beating those guys now. Any predictions for this age group for the PL and State.