• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(allsoccer @ May 31 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826469658[/snapback]in the u17 group, who else is playing? Isn't there another team from Chattanooga and Knoxville? I am hearing that MFC could beat the Arsenal and TNFC this year. What does anyone think about that??

The u-17s will be TNFC Blue, KFC, MFC, PSA, Ultralions and Eastridge. some teams still have games to play and need to get them played. MFC will play KFC in the first game at 1pm on Saturday so that will prove if MFC are ready.

QUOTE(ManU90 @ May 31 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826469648[/snapback]what was the score the last time MFC made it to the final? saying they'll beat tnfc or crush 2-0 is ridiculous.

That was three years ago? Since then there have been two games, each decided by 1 goal.

Sandy had TNFC incredibly fit that year.

Not only that, but MFC was up a goal in round play that year with 6 minutes to play and TNFC scored twice to beat them.

That is the mark of a great team.

The simple truth is that MFC has never beaten TNFC, but the games are a lot closer than they used to be.

The last two time Crush and MFC played, one game was a tie, one an MFC victory.

High school factor will play a big part.

QUOTE(Soccer Gypsy @ May 30 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826469383[/snapback]As always it depends on which teams can get their form back quickly. Some high schools are still having their end of the season banquets. No predictions, but there should be some surprises this year.

U-14: TNFC, KFC, TN Rush

U-15: Anybody, Select should be the favorite going into the tournament.

U-16: Anybody, all teams are equal and have been for a while.

U-17: TNFC, KFC, MFC, PSA, ERSA, don't know who the sixth will be.

U-18: Anybody, depends on who has something to play for this year.

Ultra Lions are the sixth team in the U-17 group. Fury pulled out.

QUOTE(Welshdragon @ May 31 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826469760[/snapback]The u-17s will be TNFC Blue, KFC, MFC, PSA, Ultralions and Eastridge. some teams still have games to play and need to get them played. MFC will play KFC in the first game at 1pm on Saturday so that will prove if MFC are ready.

MFC plays Blaze tonight at 8:00. MFC plays a 10:00 game Saturday before playing Crush.

Three games in a short period of time.

The coach has no ego, so the TNFC tournament games will mean little.

He will coach to prepare, not to win.

To win state, you have to beat everybody. He isn't looking for a good draw, he would rather play TNFC and Crush both on Saturday. If you can't beat them, you have no claim to be the best.

Eastern European. I love the guy.

Not many do.

QUOTE(SpeedyGonzo @ Jun 1 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826470221[/snapback]MFC plays Blaze tonight at 8:00. MFC plays a 10:00 game Saturday before playing Crush.

Three games in a short period of time.

The coach has no ego, so the TNFC tournament games will mean little.

He will coach to prepare, not to win.

To win state, you have to beat everybody. He isn't looking for a good draw, he would rather play TNFC and Crush both on Saturday. If you can't beat them, you have no claim to be the best.

Eastern European. I love the guy.

Not many do.

How did the game go against the Blaze tonight? Just curious to see who ended up the #1 seed from state league.

Also they do not play the crush this weekend unless there is a schedule change. TNFC Black is the first game and Lou Fus out of Missouri is there second on Saturday. The crush team in their bracket is the u-16 liverpool, but they still won't meet.