A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not understanding the CC part.... unless you mean Chattanooga Christian.

In which case they won in 95 and 96 beating the likes of MBA and Brentwood Academy and Webb.

But yes we have only gotten like 3 second place finishes since. (btw: I don't want to hear it about close calls /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Edit: E-town will blow again this year.

istill havent saw where CC has won state ever

i know stealth already quoted this but i had to do it again. can anyone tell me what that means? i couldn't write something like that if i tried. e-town will be terrible this year. they have been good in the past but they are nowhere near the level of FRA or DL

Edit: Josh Jaynes had a good senior year of cross country, that is all. He has done nothing yet in college and he did nothing before his senior year. He had one good year so don't start talking bout him like he's a god or something like you guys tried to do when he won ONE state championship

I know he played tennis in the spring. Finished 12th his sophomore year, fastest runner from the class of 08 that year.

Finished 7th this past year, still the fastest from the class of 08. But we all know Johnson had a crappy day.

Any other ideas what the top guys will run this fall at state?

wait they do have a recent STATE CHAMPIONSHIP if im correct not last year but recent and im sorry they have been top 2 for like the past 5 years except last year........plus you still couldnt handle JOSH JAYNES when he was there and he didnt even practice.... so i know one of you all scholars are going to dig down deep and say something that will get THE POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!! but you still cant talk about a program that has been tops for awhile and yes its not as talanted as it used to be but istill havent saw where CC has won state ever

If CC is Chattanooga Christian, then they have 2 state titles like Coniglio already said. I would take you seriously if you're a serious E-Town follower, but you can thank all of your predecessors for making all E-Town posters a joke.

And Josh Jaynes had a good year, but there are about 10 runners from my school in the PAST that could have tooled Jaynes around. I myself even beat him in a race. It wasn't CC, but I still beat him and I could have gotten close to him this year, if not beaten him, in CC.

David Lipscomb will always do well at state because they have they home field advantage. That is why in College Football the University of Miami would always do well in the orange bowl. They get to sleep in there own beds and they run the course all the time. That is why the state course needs to move around from time to time. There are plenty of other good places to run the state meet at. I am not saying to take the Steeplechase Course out completly. Just have it there every 2 or 3 years. Just an idea!