A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

coniglio will proudly declare he runs the #1 spot at chattanooga christian and forgive us for our ignorance, but some duel meet between 2 schools we hardly know about isn't exactly gonna pop up on a lot of radars.

o ok i well i c but i wreckin ill c yall at region

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o ok i well i c but i wreckin ill c yall at region

um not to be a grammar nazi... but wow sooo many things wrong with that. You'd think that if you would be country enough (not an insult or anything, just the truth if you're using "wreckin") to use "wreckin" you'd spell it right... i mean come on, its reckon

arent y'all like region 4 AAA? i guess you meant coniglio.

no man i go to mcminn central .. .we haven't had a cross country team that has been worth a crap in.... well forever ... so me and some of my fellow baseball players decided to run jus to stay in shape so... dont expect anythin special out of us we're jus here to have fun

um not to be a grammar nazi... but wow sooo many things wrong with that. You'd think that if you would be country enough (not an insult or anything, just the truth if you're using "wreckin") to use "wreckin" you'd spell it right... i mean come on, its reckon

sorry that i dont pay over 10,000 dollars a year to go to school like u ... but if u wanna c country buddy come on down ... bring ya fishin rods rifles and sleepin bags down here to etowah tn and we will show yuns how its done ..... or will it be hard for u to pull that escalade out of that 4 car garage .... ya u too steath runner ..... but make sure u hang up ur crocs and ur 200 dollar shoes and i got a pair of boots waitin for yall .....

you can think what you want but i was told by a good friend that mahaney was on the football practice field today, he didnt practice but was with the team and ran some pass routes after practice they said? can you run cross country and play football at the same time?

sorry that i dont pay over 10,000 dollars a year to go to school like u ... but if u wanna c country buddy come on down ... bring ya fishin rods rifles and sleepin bags down here to etowah tn and we will show yuns how its done ..... or will it be hard for u to pull that escalade out of that 4 car garage .... ya u too steath runner ..... but make sure u hang up ur crocs and ur 200 dollar shoes and i got a pair of boots waitin for yall .....

your an idiot and fall into the vast group of people that steriotypes all private school kids as pampered brats with cars waiting for them on their 15th birthday. my family is merely middle class like yours. but if u wanna come down yonder we'll show u what real cc looks like

your an idiot and fall into the vast group of people that steriotypes all private school kids as pampered brats with cars waiting for them on their 15th birthday. my family is merely middle class like yours. but if u wanna come down yonder we'll show u what real cc looks like

And by real CC. He means... gold. Trophy. After Trophy. After Trophy. 'Nuff said?