A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've told all you guys.......Don't you think guys chasing MaHONEey just might get a little faster themselves???

Go songwriter go "SCOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE"

I lol'd.

haha these guys are some duches aint they .... c wat i was tellin ya bout

I'm not sure I know what a "duch" is.

So I wikipedia'ed it.

And wikipedia doesn't know what it is.

'duches' i compliment you on your spelling prowess sir. i am truly humbled to be in the metaphysical presence of such a literary mastermind as yourself.

u new wat i was talkin bout didnt ya ... haha ya .... do u only run too or r u on the scrabble or chess team

u new wat i was talkin bout didnt ya ... haha ya .... do u only run too or r u on the scrabble or chess team

no, you ignoramus, i'm on the connect 4 squad. you need to get your facts lined up before you come on here and try to contend with us. the utter humiliation you're getting ready to suffer at mine and coniglio's hands is going to make you regret you had ever attempted to use a computer (though i have to say, i am more than a little schocked and impressed you were able to turn it on).

no, you ignoramus, i'm on the connect 4 squad. you need to get your facts lined up before you come on here and try to contend with us. the utter humiliation you're getting ready to suffer at mine and coniglio's hands is going to make you regret you had ever attempted to use a computer (though i have to say, i am more than a little schocked and impressed you were able to turn it on).

dude u talk like ur on lord of the rings or somethin and all i have to say to yall is COME GET SOME

dude u talk like ur on lord of the rings or somethin and all i have to say to yall is COME GET SOME

i'm sorry what? you don't know how to work a word processor? or speak english? what was that? "i'm a total freaking idiot and i have intercourse with livestock? huh? punk? what do you run, you ######, like a 24 or something, go find something really high and jump off onto something really hard and or pointy. no innuendos here, i mean entirely that you should go kill yourself.

i lol'd when you said you'd beat mahaney last year too.

What did you want me to say? That I was going to lose? Wouldn't that lower my self esteem?

dude u talk like ur on lord of the rings or somethin and all i have to say to yall is [/size][/font]COME GET SOME

1. It's braveheart. yeah i made that up2. I don't understand...