NEXT YEARS TEAMS?

justblaze

I know there are 10 different threads going about predictions for next year, but most of it is just opinion. I want to know how many starters each team is losing and in what positions. I think this will give everyone a pretty good idea of the potential for next years teams.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hhsmustangs08 @ Jun 1 2007 - 12:32 AM) 826469955[/snapback]houston only lost 5 seniors this year goalie, defender and midfielders they bring back 13 juniors

Farragut is losing 11 seniors (2 backs, 4 mids, and 2 forwards, and 3 subs) throughout the year the juniors were switchin starting spots with the seniors though, so dont take them lightly

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Jun 1 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826469984[/snapback]Farragut is losing 11 seniors (2 backs, 4 mids, and 2 forwards) throughout the year the juniors were switchin starting spots with the seniors though, so dont take them lightly

what did alcoa loose and who they were a awfully good surprise this year

Wilson Central loses 10 seniors that had significant playing time:

Dyna Rouem, Austin Jennings, Eric McGee, and Josh Evans in defense

Jonathan Hansen and Hugh Whatley in goal

Misael Gutierrez and Emilio Rodriguez in midfield

Musa Kamara and Nathan Smith at forward

Underclassmen got a lot of playing time this year though.

QUOTE(justblaze @ May 31 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826469944[/snapback]I know there are 10 different threads going about predictions for next year, but most of it is just opinion. I want to know how many starters each team is losing and in what positions. I think this will give everyone a pretty good idea of the potential for next years teams.

Chattanooga Christian loses three seniors, two were starters so they should be pretty strong next year.

QUOTE(gerrard8 @ Jun 4 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826471157[/snapback]West is only losing two starters a left back and a sweeper. They should be pretty good next year.

I agree that West should be a force next year- they were very, very good this year! Just ran into Bearden.

I have heard that Maryville should be strong, but I hear that every year and the results usually are the same.

Oak Ridge will get better due to the players they have..that coach seems....unusual, weird...idonno!!

Farragut took the biggest hit- but make no mistake, they will just reload again. They will always be in the hunt.

Bearden has to replace a great keeper and 2 great defenders- however the Juniors who will be in that spot are very, very good and could have started for almost any other team. They only lost 1 starting forward. All the otherr scorers return. Their mids lost 2 great players- but the mids for Bearden are easier to replace due to their style of play. Last year Beardens JV was undefeated, beat Farragut at Farragut. The freshman class coming to Bearden is the strongest I have seen in the last 6 years!! That is saying something! They have 6 great palyers coming and I think that 4 of those could start before the season is over!

I predict West and Bearden make it out of the regionals.

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Jun 4 2007 - 09:16 PM) 826471343[/snapback]I agree that West should be a force next year- they were very, very good this year! Just ran into Bearden.

I have heard that Maryville should be strong, but I hear that every year and the results usually are the same.

Oak Ridge will get better due to the players they have..that coach seems....unusual, weird...idonno!!

Farragut took the biggest hit- but make no mistake, they will just reload again. They will always be in the hunt.

Bearden has to replace a great keeper and 2 great defenders- however the Juniors who will be in that spot are very, very good and could have started for almost any other team. They only lost 1 starting forward. All the otherr scorers return. Their mids lost 2 great players- but the mids for Bearden are easier to replace due to their style of play. Last year Beardens JV was undefeated, beat Farragut at Farragut. The freshman class coming to Bearden is the strongest I have seen in the last 6 years!! That is saying something! They have 6 great palyers coming and I think that 4 of those could start before the season is over!

I predict West and Bearden make it out of the regionals.

I highly doubt any Freshman coming to Bearden this year could start by the end of the season at any school. I doubt this about any schools Freshman.

This next year coming in is just not up to the quality the past freshman classes have been. Thry might have effect in two maybe three years. I do agree with you that Bearden will have a good team next year, possibly in the Finals again.

I think Oak Ridge will be a big surprise next year and of course West is going to be Tremendous.

But dont over look Farragut because they lost the star duo up top. They have many many great players fighting for that job which produces a amazing output. Also they have great players that will be filling in the other positions.

Another team that will be great is Brentwood, Bradley is a game-changer. Watch out for Brentwood next year

edit: Please dont think I am hating on the Freshman either. I know some of them can contribute. ex:Tanner Thompson, Alex Wilkerson, Ryan Stinton, Geno(science hill)