Looking to put together a 16u travel team together in middle tennessee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(turnthepage @ Jun 6 2007 - 06:49 AM) 826472005[/snapback]Does anyone have a daughter that has yet to find a team? Looking for players and coaching just to do some local tournaments this summer no out of state.

Might have a couple of girls in the Gallatin area that would play. Let me know some details or how to contact you.

Thanks /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 10 months later...

I have a 16yr old in Fayetteville looking to play summer, where are yall located?

We never got anything together last year and played on a team in the fall that was just 5 girls from two different high schools but most of them went back to their summer team that consist of mostly their high school team. But we are looking for a team for this summer.

We never got anything together last year and played on a team in the fall that was just 5 girls from two different high schools but most of them went back to their summer team that consist of mostly their high school team. But we are looking for a team for this summer.

Would like to know if you are putting a team together?

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a daughter that has yet to find a team? Looking for players and coaching just to do some local tournaments this summer no out of state.

We're in Old Hickory. I have a 93 catcher/2nd/utility that's moving up for summer/fall and looking now. And depending upon what your needs are, I may be able to help, as well. Email for further information.