most improved runner

mahaney

who would you guys say made the best transition from last year to this year? [sophomore year to junior year being the transition (using sophomore&junior as an example)]

who's your most improved runner from last year to this year in track? (or xc)

who has made the best approach and improved the most?

A/AA:

Track - Nolan Davis and Brandon Mahaney, can't really decide who should get it, probably nolan just because to me he was the biggest surprise

XC - Clabo, I know the reason he had such a bad junior year was because of injury but he still improved more than just about anyone in xc. Harper would probably be my next pick.

that's pretty impressive.

i would say adam cunningham and andrew harper have had exceptional seasons.

both great runners in the 1600 and harper having ran well in the 800 also

i think i'm going to have to agree that andrew harper was probably the biggest improvement in the state. who would've seen him going 4:23/1:57 this year? that pretty much came out of nowhere. skyler moots was definately on the radar before this year but i didn't think he was quite on the 4:20/1:55 level so that was a big improvement. there were also a lot of AAA guys that made huge drops especially in the the 32 like helton and chandler

i think i'm going to have to agree that andrew harper was probably the biggest improvement in the state. who would've seen him going 4:23/1:57 this year? that pretty much came out of nowhere. skyler moots was definately on the radar before this year but i didn't think he was quite on the 4:20/1:55 level so that was a big improvement. there were also a lot of AAA guys that made huge drops especially in the the 32 like helton and chandler

yeah i agree with you.

helton improved 19 or 20ish seconds for the ######. 9:58 (9:59) freshman year ? to a 9:39 soph. year.

and chandler ran very well.

had a great 32 at state and a very good time in the 16 at NON 9:26/4:19 and ran very well again at FL South 15:35

4 others are Joe Coneo, Nate Edelman, Zeek Raney, and his brother Jake had a decent year as a freshman.

Joe = great year in cross and pretty good miler and half miler

Nate ran very well = 4:29 miler, 9:31 in the 32 at Mobile Meet of Champ. 15:45 at FL South.

Zeek = 16:23 was his best 5k time. thought he was decent at the 32.

Jake = decent year in cross and decent as well in the 32.