Is Jeff a lucky dog or what

KEV-O

• 4 weeks later...

NASCAR caters to whoever brings the sport the most attention. Whether that is Gordon, JR, Harvick, Busch, Stewart, or whoever. I hardly ever watch a race now that the "Car of Tomorrow" is on every track. If you ask me, NASCAR is selling out to the $$$ instead of to the fans who got them where they are. There's an old saying....."Dance with the one that brought you ". NASCAR could learn alot from that. They have turned the Daytona 500 into a clown show with all the cheesy concerts in the infield and pre-game junk going on. Just strap on the helmets and race. If you want to see a concert go to one, this should be about the racing. It looks more like WWE wrestling....likes it's all made up and stuff. Indy racing is for the Yankees, this should be about the real racing fans.

Just an opinion from a not-so-hardcore-anymore fan.

NASCAR caters to whoever brings the sport the most attention. Whether that is Gordon, JR, Harvick, Busch, Stewart, or whoever. I hardly ever watch a race now that the "Car of Tomorrow" is on every track. If you ask me, NASCAR is selling out to the $$$ instead of to the fans who got them where they are. There's an old saying....."Dance with the one that brought you ". NASCAR could learn alot from that. They have turned the Daytona 500 into a clown show with all the cheesy concerts in the infield and pre-game junk going on. Just strap on the helmets and race. If you want to see a concert go to one, this should be about the racing. It looks more like WWE wrestling....likes it's all made up and stuff. Indy racing is for the Yankees, this should be about the real racing fans.

Just an opinion from a not-so-hardcore-anymore fan.

You must have been backing a loser?

• 2 weeks later...

You must have been backing a loser?

Actually, No. Just disappointed with the way races are won and lost now as compared to the good old days. I hardly ever watch them now so I guess you could say I don't even keep up with it much. I believe that certain drivers at certain times are allowed to get away with things for the good of NASCAR and not for the good of racing. Don't hate on me for my opinion, just my thoughts. In my opinion, NASCAR is going backward, not forward...it just hasn't shown up yet because the revenue is so good for the big fat guys choreographing all the races...kinda like wrestling.