7AAA

live2succeed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know no one has ever cared about Blackman, especially considering our HORRIBLE season last year, but this year we gained 3 talented freshmen.

and the juniors who tentatively led the team last year will be able to take more control, which was something that was holding us back last year. no one really knew if they could listen to us.

i think we may prove more of a threat this year.

I know no one has ever cared about Blackman, especially considering our HORRIBLE season last year, but this year we gained 3 talented freshmen.

and the juniors who tentatively led the team last year will be able to take more control, which was something that was holding us back last year. no one really knew if they could listen to us.

Sometimes freshman aren't able to make a huge impact coming in and playing with more physical and dominant players. But who knows, they might be able to.

This is just my personal opinion of how the district will play out:

1. Siegel

2. Riverdale

3. Cookeville

4. Blackman

5. Lebanon

6. White Co.

7. Warren Co.

8. Oakland.

But 5-7 could always switch around. You never know how those teams will perform. Even though Cookeville lost key seniors last year I still think they will have a strong senior class coming up.

[/quote

No one has ever cared about Blackman, I can remember the years when Blackman was the team to fear. With a great coach like Vice, a great bunch of parents, and a large amount of select players- Blackman has a great opportunity to make a difference in the district. Maybe you should quit worrying about how others feel about you and just prove what you can do.

No one has ever cared about Blackman, I can remember the years when Blackman was the team to fear. With a great coach like Vice, a great bunch of parents, and a large amount of select players- Blackman has a great opportunity to make a difference in the district. Maybe you should quit worrying about how others feel about you and just prove what you can do.

What select player's does Blackman have? And if they do, how many?

How do you guys think the three biggest rivalries in this district will play out?

Siegel v. Riverdale

Siegel v. Cookeville

Cookeville v. Riverdale

Siegel 3 Riverdale 1

siegel 4 Cookeville 0

Riverdale 3 Cookeville 2

I really think Blackman will suprise some people this year. They are really young but seem to have some good talent.