7AAA

live2succeed

Siegel 3 Riverdale 1

siegel 4 Cookeville 0

Riverdale 3 Cookeville 2

I really think Blackman will suprise some people this year. They are really young but seem to have some good talent.

Siegel 4 Riverdale 0

I think with it being Siegel's senior night and their rivalry with Riverdale that they will come out strong and stay that way for the game.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel 4 Riverdale 0

I think with it being Siegel's senior night and their rivalry with Riverdale that they will come out strong and stay that way for the game.

Even though its senior night I just do not think that Riverdale will give up four goals and I think Becca will get one.

Plus I think Riverdale will be just as fired up as Siegel. Not to mention that senior night stuff can often be distracting.

but anyway in the end its the same result

How do you guys think the three biggest rivalries in this district will play out?

Siegel v. Riverdale

Siegel v. Cookeville

Cookeville v. Riverdale

its funny all the big match-ups in 7-AAA are done the last week

but in 8-AAA we are finished like 2 weeks before the district tournament starts

Siegel 4 Riverdale 0

You may outscore Riverdale but shutting them out is unlikely. They return all their players except the backup goalie this year. Stopping Becca will be a huge task for any team, but Riverdale has other scorers also. Dont forget when Riverdale was down 3-0 to Cookeville in the playoffs and came back to win 4-3, Becca did not score any of those goals, in fact they were all scored by FRESHMAN. If Riverdale is to give Siegel a run, it will be this year. JMHO

Mjuhb, how's tullahoma going to be.

i'm not expecting a whole lot you know

of course we will win 13-14 games but our district tourny is at shelbyville so i think we might come to siegel this year

plus we will give you a better region-semifinal then the last 2 years

You may outscore Riverdale but shutting them out is unlikely. They return all their players except the backup goalie this year. Stopping Becca will be a huge task for any team, but Riverdale has other scorers also. Dont forget when Riverdale was down 3-0 to Cookeville in the playoffs and came back to win 4-3, Becca did not score any of those goals, in fact they were all scored by FRESHMAN. If Riverdale is to give Siegel a run, it will be this year. JMHO

Cookeville was never able to put a full game together last year. They always fell apart beginning in the second half because they all ran out of gas. Main reason being because they didn't work as a team at times and all ran around in different directions. Yes Becca is good but she has been stopped in the past. Idk. I still see them getting beaten against higher calibur teams. This is not to bash there team but to be able to beat teams like siegel, hendersonville, franklin, etc. they need to have a tougher schedule. Their schedule last year was pretty weak.

i'm not expecting a whole lot you know of course we will win 13-14 games but our district tourny is at shelbyville so i think we might come to siegel this yearplus we will give you a better region-semifinal then the last 2 years

haha. Ya that would be great.

That was actually one of the few girls soccer games that I went to last year (due to club practices) and though Becca did not score the goals, she pretty much did all the work to get them.

Plus Riverdale had no buisness getting back into that game, if cookeville would have been smart then they would not have given up four goals. They just kept attaking and Riverdale counter attaked four times and that was it.

I just dont see anyone hanging with Siegel this year. The race is for the 2nd spot.

That was actually one of the few girls soccer games that I went to last year (due to club practices) and though Becca did not score the goals, she pretty much did all the work to get them.

Plus Riverdale had no buisness getting back into that game, if cookeville would have been smart then they would not have given up four goals. They just kept attaking and Riverdale counter attaked four times and that was it.

I just dont see anyone hanging with Siegel this year. The race is for the 2nd spot.

Becca set up each of those goals. Without her they wouldn't have gotten anything. Cookeville's defense was never their strongest last year nor was their goalie. They didn't play smart soccer but that's the way things go sometimes. What I'm looking forward to is hearing the results of the hendersonvile tournament. (i think that's it.) With Hendersonville, Siegel, Brentwood, and Franklin. Those are four of the top teams in state and will show each team where they stand in the middle of the season.