Who will win the NL Central?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I should say the Cubs, but they always defy logic, statistics and talent and seem never to win the division

Now needing a sweep against the Brewers to achieve my goals, I'm already yelling sell sell sell and let's look to 08.

At least in some solice, they did rock Worthless tonight. That at least made me feel somewhat better.

may be some big changes for the Cards

This dad gum team is driving me crazy. I know they have no shot of catching the Brewers and/or Cubs, but they keep winning just enough to stick in striking distance to keep a fan's hopes alive. They even had the gall to come back from a 6-0 deficit against the Brewers yesterday!

If the Cardinals could pull off a 5-1 week against Pirates and Nats, would be at .500 just 4 or 5 games back, Brewers are fading, Cubs are looking pretty good but they are the Cubs, who knows? 85 wins may win this division, Cubs look like they have the best shot, but as I said, they are the Cubs.

If the Cardinals could pull off a 5-1 week against Pirates and Nats, would be at .500 just 4 or 5 games back, Brewers are fading, Cubs are looking pretty good but they are the Cubs, who knows? 85 wins may win this division, Cubs look like they have the best shot, but as I said, they are the Cubs.

And it looks to be Joel Pinero to the rescue. Meant as rolling around sick ---->