'07 Region 1-1A Preseason awards

RangerRoy99

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL VOTING!

REMEMBER EVERYBODY....THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. JUST VOICE YOUR'S AND WE WILL HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS.

MVP:

OFFENSIVE POY:

DEFENSIVE POY:

SPECIAL TEAMS POY:

COACH OF THE YEAR:

In my opinion, I think the MVP will be between Lunsford from Hampton, Buckner from Jellico, or Estep from Unaka.

If Lunsford wins MVP, Buckner will win Offensive POY again and Estep will win Defense.

If Buckner wins MVP, Lunsford will win Offensive POY and Estep will win Defense.

If Estep wins MVP, Lunsford and Buckner will probably split Offense and Grooms from Cosby will probably win Defense.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL VOTING!

REMEMBER EVERYBODY....THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. JUST VOICE YOUR'S AND WE WILL HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS.

MVP:

OFFENSIVE POY:

DEFENSIVE POY:

SPECIAL TEAMS POY:

COACH OF THE YEAR:

In my opinion, I think the MVP will be between Lunsford from Hampton, Buckner from Jellico, or Estep from Unaka.

If Lunsford wins MVP, Buckner will win Offensive POY again and Estep will win Defense.

If Buckner wins MVP, Lunsford will win Offensive POY and Estep will win Defense.

If Estep wins MVP, Lunsford and Buckner will probably split Offense and Grooms from Cosby will probably win Defense.

Wow is it way early for this kinda talk. Just going from last year your picks are pretty good. Lunsford MAY be the best QB on POSSIBLY the best team which typically leads to a MVP award , Buckner MAY be the best offensive Athlete in the region and if Jellico can win half their games and make the playoffs (which I believe they will) then he has a slim shot at MVP. Estep might get a defensive POY but no MVP. Grooms from Cosby was the Def. POY last year as a soph. Should win 3 in a row before he graduates. R. Valentine from Cosby had 20 sacks as a Jr. last year and could throw his name in the hat for Def. POY

SURPRISE PLAYERS: The kid who steps into A. Townsends shoes at hampton , Think his name is JAYNES , He's a great ballcarrier.

T. Dunn QB from Cosby , He's a skinnier faster K. Rone

J. Hughes cloudland , Was injured all year last year , but hes a good player

That big RB for Grace He is a hard running determined player on an improving team

Some of Hamptons very best players are flying under the radar. I know this team from top to bottom. People are going to know some more names as the season goes on. I don't really like to single out individuals, but I know of several standouts on this years team.