Mich State Band and Drumline Links

gatorbillmsu

Just a quick FYI for those who might be interested. The Marching Band at Michigan State is top notch, and needs no help from me here, but if there are any of you interested in checking them out, the link is hereMSU Spartan Marching Band (SMB)

Also, the top college drumline in the country is from Michigan State. (Im going to ignore .01 of a point and just run with it here) The SMB Drumline is deep in tradition. They are at the top of the field at PASIC each year. It is an incredible group that I am honored to have been a part of.

There are a ton of very cool links on this site, including videos, drills, pictures, etc.

MSU DRUMLINE SITE

The is also a drumline that plays at Detroit Pistons games that is made up of former and current members of the SMB Drumline

Pistons Drumline

And if you ever wonder what becomes of people like us after the mojo has worn off...... My friend Todd Ohme has a website that shows exactly what happens. Basically, proves that the mojo does not HAVE to wear off.

Todd Ohme.com

Have fun, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

one word WOW

I agree completely. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They are incredible, with mutiple national championships. (they even have a 3-peat)

If you are a talented percussionist, and want a great education, MSU is the place to look.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...