'07' 1A preseason all-state team

Congrats to all.

But here's a good GO TIGERS! for the boys of mTp!

A bunch of statements on Dailey and could really care less. Your right he's an athlete and could play any posistion on the feild so the QB statements You'll see just how good his arm is this year.

He is a better athlete than Spann but Spann is a better QB and we already saw how good his arm is last year. MP beat JB b/c of Dailey's athletic/running ability not b/c of his QB skills (b/4 you say it).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a better athlete than Spann but Spann is a better QB and we already saw how good his arm is last year. MP beat JB b/c of Dailey's athletic/running ability not b/c of his QB skills (b/4 you say it).

It don't make any difference if a QB runs the ball in or throws it in, they still give you 6 every time. I also heard that Daily's completion rate was near 100 percent last season, he completed most of his passes to the referee. If he stays healthy this season ,I fully expect him to be Mr football again this season.

I also heard that Daily's completion rate was near 100 percent last season, he completed most of his passes to the referee. If he stays healthy this season ,I fully expect him to be Mr football again this season.

Now thats funny

Yeah, I think he's a sure bet on the award.

It don't make any difference if a QB runs the ball in or throws it in, they still give you 6 every time. I also heard that Daily's completion rate was near 100 percent last season, he completed most of his passes to the referee. If he stays healthy this season ,I fully expect him to be Mr football again this season.

I have no doubt that he will be Mr.Football unless someone we dont know rises up but I dont think that will happen.

Spann is such a better QB that he won Mr. Football.

OK guys lets quit throwing stones and give all these guys their perks for the honor of being selected to the all state team, and Im sure there are some athletes that pocess the tallent to make it also, everyone has their own opinion, Its almost football time in TENNESSEE

Just because he won Mr. Football, does not make him a better QB.

I look more of him as athlete. Most people probably know he is not a pure QB.

But he is the best player in 1A, and that is why he got Mr. Football.

Its all in how you interpret a quarterback. A quartback doesnt have to be a drop back passer to be a great quarterback. There have been several great QBs who used there legs instead of arms and have won Heisman trophys. Some great running QBs went on in the NFL to have great careers before they bet on fighting dogs. QB is a leader. Look at Vince Young. He will take the Titans to the Super Bowl in the near future but he has and never has been respected as a QB because he doesnt throw the ball like Manning and thats after winning a National Championship with Texas. I mean his own home NFL team passed on him in the draft. Ill take Young over Manning anyday.

Its all in how you interpret a quarterback. A quartback doesnt have to be a drop back passer to be a great quarterback. There have been several great QBs who used there legs instead of arms and have won Heisman trophys. Some great running QBs went on in the NFL to have great careers before they bet on fighting dogs. QB is a leader. Look at Vince Young. He will take the Titans to the Super Bowl in the near future but he has and never has been respected as a QB because he doesnt throw the ball like Manning and thats after winning a National Championship with Texas. I mean his own home NFL team passed on him in the draft. Ill take Young over Manning anyday.

Those are some pretty strong words...be prepared to defend yourself on that one.

I was following you and agreeing with you up until the last statement.