Premier League

Guest hhsmustangs08

Guest hhsmustangs08

Premier League Starts Aug.25 and schedules and stats can be found at http://www.hotstat.com/classic/league.cfm?ID=1020

in U18 the TN teams(MFC, KFC, and TNFC) square off the September 14-15 weekend which is ACT weekend and i know some MFC players will be taking it so scheduling may be a conflict there.

Any opinions on league results?

Premier League Starts Aug.25 and schedules and stats can be found at http://www.hotstat.com/classic/league.cfm?ID=1020

in U18 the TN teams(MFC, KFC, and TNFC) square off the September 14-15 weekend which is ACT weekend and i know some MFC players will be taking it so scheduling may be a conflict there.

Any opinions on league results?

TNFC will not play the other TNFC teams until Dec. They are on the AR schedule. TNFC will not win premier league this year. I believe as Memphis Team continues to play together, they will get better and better. Memphis will win the league. Crush will come in second and TNFC third. It seems the Crush always find a way to win, it will be between those two teams Sept 14-15. Ajit has taken a team from first to third who have no motivation to play. Half of it is coaching and half are players who just want to play for college coaches. Some of it was evident at on the field against us at state, throwing statements in our face, "you've never been to regionals", "how many state championships have you won," while beating them. It will be interesting to see.

TNFC will not play the other TNFC teams until Dec. They are on the AR schedule. TNFC will not win premier league this year. I believe as Memphis Team continues to play together, they will get better and better. Memphis will win the league. Crush will come in second and TNFC third. It seems the Crush always find a way to win, it will be between those two teams Sept 14-15. Ajit has taken a team from first to third who have no motivation to play. Half of it is coaching and half are players who just want to play for college coaches. Some of it was evident at on the field against us at state, throwing statements in our face, "you've never been to regionals", "how many state championships have you won," while beating them. It will be interesting to see.

I think that by playing both the MFC and KFC teams in december will benifit tnfc more b/c it will allow them to play/ prepair for about 5 months rather than the 2-3 weeks they had after the high school season ended. however i can assure you that they are not unmotivated b/c if they were none of them would be able to play at the college level regardless of skill level

Guest hhsmustangs08

I think that by playing both the MFC and KFC teams in december will benifit tnfc more b/c it will allow them to play/ prepair for about 5 months rather than the 2-3 weeks they had after the high school season ended. however i can assure you that they are not unmotivated b/c if they were none of them would be able to play at the college level regardless of skill level

They dont play in december...they play premier league weekend (sept 14-15) and maybe state weekend(Nov 10)

• 2 months later...
Guest hhsmustangs08

looks like the league will possibly come down to the dec. 8 &9 weekend in jackson when kfc and mfc will play tnfc and lrfc. kfc and mfc have to travel to chatt first though oct 27-28 to play alabama teams

• 1 month later...

''TNFC will not win premier league this year.'' good call there too bad they did. ''Memphis will win the league''. ''Crush will come in second and TNFC third'' id have to say you were way off on your predictions pal

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...