Notre Dame Scrimmages?

pk16

WRCB TV Channel 3 reported on the 6:00 news that all Hamilton County schools would not be practicing football until after 7:00 pm and only then with helmets only (no pads). All scrimmages were also to be cancelled. I don't know how this will affect the scrimmage that was scheduled AT Marion on Friday.

In Marion County, as of today, all practices must wait until after 5:30 to start but unless it changes there are no restrictions on pads. Our Jr High is having to move back a scrimmage at David Brainerd from 5 to 5:30 (central) to follow the restrictions. My guess is the the restrictions on Hamilton Co schools will apply no matter where they at at (just like Marion County's do). But....since Notre Dame is a private school they are not under those restrictions so I would expect the scrimmage to still be on.

Lookout Valley clearly won the scrimmage

They started off with two 10-play rounds of 7 vs 7: LV scored twice - ND score 0

Then went to two 10-play rounds full team: LV scored once - ND scored 0

Then...two 10-play rounds with JV: LV scored once - ND scored 0

A good scrimmage over all...but it was a HOT one

Wow,

My mmmmmmomma says LV must be much improved. My mmmmomma says ND is goin to have to practice more. TTThat wat my mmmmomma says.