Video Editing Software

I've been using Pinnacle Studion 9 Plus but have been experincing some difficulties, especially since upgrading to Plus. Are there any other good editing software for an home computer under a hundred dollars? You can see some of what I've done in the past on youtube on the channel topvol98.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Adobe Premiere Elements 3

Me too along with photoshop 6 and Goldwave. Still learning as I go but here are some things I have done>>> ZonePirate's page

I just finished the highlight tape for the Pirate's 2007 Championship season...on the burner as I type. It is over 6 1/2 gig and almost 2 hours long. As long as your computer will handle the load PE will do just fine (mine is a little old but has a P4 3.0 mHz, 2 GB ram, 500 GB hard drive, Geforce FX 5900 and was still at the breaking point on this one). I'm burning on double density DVDs (8.5 GB) instead of single density (4.7 GB) and it is making a big difference in the quality

If you wanna do dvd work... Nero is the best all around program.. Although WinAVI is faster.... DVD santa is also great to convert your dvd's... unless there in avi format already, you cannot burn to watch on ur dvd player at home.. you must convert them to vob files after you convert them to avi.. then convert to dvd file wich is vob . then you can burn then to watch anytime on your home dvd player.. Also after you convert any movie sample play it to make sure your video and audio is in sync. what i mean by this is where the words there speaking doesnt match there mouth lol... A great program to fix this is River past.... that should set you up great... and for me photoshop 10 cs edition is the best ever although the cost is around 1,000 for that sofware unless you know what your doing and you can obtain it free off the web.. I dont condon that though..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Final Cut Pro.

That Period should be in BOLD! I have spent way too many hours on a project only to arrive at the end and the Windows based software snarls like the kite string on a Charlie Brown adventure.

Switched to Mac 4 years ago and my life has been hassle free. I used to be a "I hate Mac" person, what an idiot I was!

• 6 months later...
Final Cut Pro.

That Period should be in BOLD! I have spent way too many hours on a project only to arrive at the end and the Windows based software snarls like the kite string on a Charlie Brown adventure.

Switched to Mac 4 years ago and my life has been hassle free. I used to be a "I hate Mac" person, what an idiot I was!

I agree with you that final cut pro is a premiere editing software. But for those that do not have mac's I suggest the #2 editing software to date and that is sony vegas pro 9. This program is for the pro's but also easy to use for the everyday user. But if you do have a mac and are willing to spend about $700 on it then go ahead. -side note sony vegas is not cheap either its about $395 bucks. But its worth the money.

-bulldog mania

www.bulldog-mania.mfbiz.com