Jugs Super Softball Pitching Machine....

BigJ

I have a Jugs Super Softball Pitching Machine, Jugs Instant Screen, Jugs Soft Toss Machine, and roughly 5 dozen dimpled balls for sale. The Super and Screen are two years old and have been well maintained. The soft toss machine has only been used one time and is in excellent condition. The balls have normal wear and have several seasons left on them...I will sell them all together or seperately....The wife says its time to clean out the garage so I will make you an excellent deal....

• 1 month later...

I have a Jugs Super Softball Pitching Machine, Jugs Instant Screen, Jugs Soft Toss Machine, and roughly 5 dozen dimpled balls for sale. The Super and Screen are two years old and have been well maintained. The soft toss machine has only been used one time and is in excellent condition. The balls have normal wear and have several seasons left on them...I will sell them all together or seperately....The wife says its time to clean out the garage so I will make you an excellent deal....

How much and where are you located?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$800 for the machine or $1100 for everything. That includes the soft toss machine with remote, roughly 5 dozen balls, and the instant screen. I am located in Kimball, which is just off I-24 exit 152 between Jasper and S. Pittsburg...

How much for the balls and instant screen? I live in Huntsville and could pick up.

$75 for the screen and two dozen balls w/bucket. Sorry about the balls but that is all I have left...Thanks...I actually work in Stevenson and have a guy who works with me who lives in Huntsville so maybe we could work something out...

Give me a call when you can. 256-714-8491 cell.

• 4 weeks later...