Cloudland vrs Avery

pujo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the final year any of our boys get to play at cloudland for quite a few years! He has great and deep respect for Robbie. He has been playing for years, but this year he seems to be pushing himself as hard as he can, so that's great!

We do have a grandson that looks like he may take the team by storm in say.........16 years!!

Jerry and I are looking forward to the Avery game! Sheesh I will have a lot of former students on the Avery team, it will seem sort of weird!

The Hancock scrimmage was cancelled. I wonder if it was due to the horrible heat?

The football games ive been to @ Avery are more like a social gathering. Its about who sold more shrubs and who eat lunch that day with one of the county comissioners . Im not just saying that either ive been in around them and herd them . If something good happens on the field they usually have to ask someone what happaned. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against people dealing in shrubs and Christmas trees my dad does it also. But if he goes to a game hes glued to whats going in the game. Like Pujo said its a lose lose situation 4 the Vikings. Dont want to see anyone get hurt but I would love 4 us to win by a couple of TDs or more. Its our turn to be on the winning side a lil more this year. If any of u Lander players are reading just always give all you got every down . High School Football goes by fast and once you are out of school u cant go back and it hurts to know that. Good luck Landers .

I agree foreveranole. Cloudland football fans have only one thing on their mind Friday nights and that is the task at hand. We have too many winners in this community that is behind this sport for us to stay in this slump. I look for complete domination over Avery Co. CHS 38 Avery 14.

I agree foreveranole. Cloudland football fans have only one thing on their mind Friday nights and that is the task at hand. We have too many winners in this community that is behind this sport for us to stay in this slump. I look for complete domination over Avery Co. CHS 38 Avery 14.

I really dont think we can put that many points against them , but ya never know. Just my opinion and most of the time it doesnt count. Should b a great one either way . I hope we can score that m any on our first outing of the year under a new head coach and totally new offense . If we can we could have a good year. CANT WAIT. 6 DAYS 23 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES . If the game is @ 7:30.

Cloudland had better get ready to play pass defense, Avery threw for 300 yards and 4 tds. They still lost, couldn't stop Robbinsville from running the ball..Must have been one heck of a game. I hate it for Brewer.

It was a heck of a game! Avery has some very athletic players that can beat you in a varietyof ways. Cloudland is going to have to play well. Robinsville is a grat team they have won 10+ state championships since 79. should be a heck of a game

It was a heck of a game! Avery has some very athletic players that can beat you in a varietyof ways. Cloudland is going to have to play well. Robinsville is a grat team they have won 10+ state championships since 79. should be a heck of a game

I think the game will controlled @ the line of scrimmage. How did Averys line look . From what ive heard Avery passed the ball alot and Robbinsville ran it all night . I know Avery has some good tailbacks . Was Avery able to run the ball?