Cook-vegas soccer baby!

Guest chsAlumn19

Guest chsAlumn19

Yo yo, whassup! I must say that first off this message thing is way to cool and why couldnt we have had it a couple years ago when I played? Oh well, Im here to talk about my boys from the buzzing metropolis of C-town (cookeville to all non-eubonics speakers). Final four eh, not to shabby! Vegas is lookin good on the attack (even though Im not a fan of the 3-4-3) and pretty strongon D. Now I now they play Clarksville on friday who I know absolutely nothing about except that they beat Franklin 1-0 who Cookeville tied 1-1. But then, as Chris Bearman would say, thats why they play the games. This final four is gonna be good stuff and you know Ill be down in Chattanooga to support my boys and little bro (who plays stopper and is a big mofo). So, mad props to Clarksville, Cordova, Bearden, and Vegas. This should be some high quaity stuff. And all y'all out there, keep knockin around that futbol, because soccer is the sheet!

Guest Beowulf16182

we did run a 3-5-2-, it was cool, maybe during state's will do it again, I have persoanally wanted to run a 5-0-5 that would be sweet

Guest chsAlumn19

Kenster Pimpster, you know that your gonna take the place of Sam and play for 2 people, and as the Rock would say "It Doesnt Matter What Formation You Run!"

Guest Beowulf16182

Sam and the team are seeded #1 in the tourn. He called me from Chicago, and they haven't lost yet, and have to win three more matches for the championship, and he thinks they have a really good shot

yeah, unfortunately for us, we wound up getting 5th overall. another team beat us in the round of 8. i'm really disappointed because the trip is rather wasted for me, when i could have been helping my team give clarksville a game. oh well, things go that way...congrats to clarksville on last friday