Soddy Daisy Tournament

weasel

That play was 8 seconds old when the picture was taken. She is getting up from the ground not sliding in. She knocked that girl 10 ft back sliding in to the plate. She was safe by along way.

Geez.........calm down, I was trying to make a joke, I know the catcher from GP and I think the look on her face is classic. I was not even AT the game. Sorry to ruffle your feathers...................but, there are two things I can GUARANTEE you, that play is not 8 seconds old and the catcher was not knocked back 10'. The runner probably was safe, but lets not get too crazy....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez.........calm down, I was trying to make a joke, I know the catcher from GP and I think the look on her face is classic. I was not even AT the game. Sorry to ruffle your feathers...................but, there are two things I can GUARANTEE you, that play is not 8 seconds old and the catcher was not knocked back 10'. The runner probably was safe, but lets not get too crazy....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I am not upset and my feathers are not ruffled and I really dont even know what you are talking about. My only comment that I should have made is the runner is getting up when the picture is taken. I seen the guy take it.

No, I've never played any ball of any kind.

My comment was a tongue in cheek response to other topics involving the absolute DANGER of metal cleats.

Sorry you didn't get it.

Alot of real sensative people when talking about the metal cleats topics. I am for one.