Bedford Blaze

Anyone interested in trying out for the 16U 2008 Bedford Blaze should contact Coach Mike at shoelessjoe14@aol.com for information. We prefer girls within a 30 mile radius of Shelbyville for practice purposes. We had a successful 07 campaign finishing up with a State title in 14U C class. We intend on playing 16A & B class tournaments and will need more pitching. E-mail if interested.

Thanks,

Coach Mike

• 5 months later...

The Blaze is still in need of one good 16U pitcher. I've compiled a great defense and offense made up of girls from Cascade, Shelbyville, and Moore County. If you are interested in trying out for us you can contact me at:

mikemolder@cascadechampions.net

We will begin play on the Weekend of May 23rd in Franklin and play all through the month of June. We will break for the Week of and prior to July the 4th then resume play in the State Tournament. We offer a great environment with a very talented and fun-loving group of girls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds Fun:) do you offer a team for 17 year olds??

I've only put together one team this year. The age guideline for our team is the player cannot turn 17 prior to Jan. 1, 2008. If your girl turned 17 after the first of the year, then she would still be eligible to play 16U this season. If she doesn't meet qualifications, you can find several teams advertising for players of various ages at eteamz.com

• 1 month later...

The Blaze is still in need of one good 16U pitcher. I've compiled a great defense and offense made up of girls from Cascade, Shelbyville, and Moore County. If you are interested in trying out for us you can contact me at:

We will begin play on the Weekend of May 23rd in Franklin and play all through the month of June. We will break for the Week of and prior to July the 4th then resume play in the State Tournament. We offer a great environment with a very talented and fun-loving group of girls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wish you the best of luck this year coach!

Wish you the best of luck this year coach!

Thank you very much! We are a very young team with 2 eighth grade pitchers and at least two eighth grade infielders. We only have one girl that will not be returning to our team next year and only lose one the year after that. The entire team with the exception of two girls could play 14 and under this season. Hopefully that will pay off next year. We are looking forward to the challenge! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What about the fall? I know how that area gets crazy during Basketball Time but are you planning on playing tournaments in the fall? Just wondering?

What about the fall? I know how that area gets crazy during Basketball Time but are you planning on playing tournaments in the fall? Just wondering?

We don't normally play fall ball, Joe. With the TSSAA sanctions on fall ball involving limiting the girls from the same school on a team plus the fact that many of my players are playing soccer during that time of year, we just stick to summer ball usually.

• 1 month later...