SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dooooooooooooooooubt it. They won't get cocky and if they do, I don't believe it will be so much different.

However, Jarvis Hicks sounded a little cocky in the paper today. "It "ain't" no competition".

that stood out to me too, he was reffering to him and saunders splitting carries for anyone who didnt get a chance to read it.

he also said (reffering to harris and hendricks last year): "People are saying that we aren't going to match up to what they did, but I think we're going to (be better)," Hicks said. "They guess that since we lost two backs we aren't going to do anything, but that's no problem."

he's giving himself alot to have to live up to

that stood out to me too, he was reffering to him and saunders splitting carries for anyone who didnt get a chance to read it.

he also said (reffering to harris and hendricks last year): "People are saying that we aren't going to match up to what they did, but I think we're going to (be better)," Hicks said. "They guess that since we lost two backs we aren't going to do anything, but that's no problem."

he's giving himself alot to have to live up to

let me intepret what he said for those slow readers

he said it is not a competiton between him and sanders and he is correct they are team mates

he is also correct in that no one expects smyrna's tbs to come close to equaling the 2 last year

while saying we are going to be better may be a bit boastful in reality what would you prefer

"we won't be as good as last year"

just like out of some Lavergne folks you hear the new qb will be better than a-rod

I would say if you ask them every player at every position feels they will be better than last year

lets just say this, everyone in the region will be "suprised" by the production at tb at smyrna and I will leave it at that

82cat, i intepreted it the same way, i think you must be the slow reader as you misintepreted what i said obviously, got sad on me pretty quick. i very well might be "suprised" by smyrnas TB's saturday when i see yall play but dont think they will do to much against our run defense, your best option would be to pass obviously. also i would take riverdale or blackmans runners over yalls

I know you did

I was talking to hsfootball but copied the wrong quote

trust me smyrna will be fine at tb

Well I had thought thats what he meant because following that quote, it had said something about the RB's having the same mindset as last year and Twon' and Mace had that cocky-type mindset. Sorry I'm sooooo sloooooow.