SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

congrats smyrna on the win..82 cat it was nice meeting you last night(sat)

Thanks

same here

after all these years I have met a few of the posters on here and know who most of them are

most of the adults are like me they love hs football and this is where you go to discuss it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland would of been a playoff team if coach ferg had of given some kids a second and even third chances in the past few years and yeah a kid needs to stand on his own feet but a kid is going to stumble along the way and instead of kicking them off as coach ferg has done make them better men by jus punishing them on the field and that will make them better men in the long run..... instead of turning them back to the streets were a lot of them have to run back to because of at home problems let these kids play football

Funny.........Ferg did try to punish one on the field by making him run after he was already off the team.....and we ALL know what happened to that........ ended up on TV. So don't go there.

Too many chances and excused behavior is why Pacman is where he is now. Sometimes you have to practice a little toughlove and set a standard for the rest of your players.

Odd how Watson HIMSELF said to Pico Fri night during the game.........."" you need to stay out of trouble this week and be on time for practice because i think you can help us." My source is IMPECCABLE.

Funny.........Ferg did try to punish one on the field by making him run after he was already off the team.....and we ALL know what happened to that........ ended up on TV. So don't go there.

Too many chances and excused behavior is why Pacman is where he is now. Sometimes you have to practice a little toughlove and set a standard for the rest of your players.

Odd how Watson HIMSELF said to Pico Fri night during the game.........."" you need to stay out of trouble this week and be on time for practice because i think you can help us." My source is IMPECCABLE.

Trust me when I say, your source isn't reliable. I've just asked someone who would know and NO Pico hasn't been late for practice nor has he caused any trouble in school or on the field. MAYBE your source is upset because someones position is in jeopardy because Pico showed them up.

its funny you say that were u or your kids all the way perfect....no they werent and no you arent everyone deserves chances ima have to say if every coach was like ferg there wouldnt be enough players to get threw a season

its funny you say that were u or your kids all the way perfect....no they werent and no you arent everyone deserves chances ima have to say if every coach was like ferg there wouldnt be enough players to get threw a season

Guess you didn't realize that you were on your other ID when you typed this one huh??

Pretty sure you got way too many chances too. Time to grow up and accept responsibility for your actions and quit expecting that life owes you. YOU owe life. I am finished talking to you. You aren't worth my time.

Guess you didn't realize that you were on your other ID when you typed this one huh??

Pretty sure you got way too many chances too. Time to grow up and accept responsibility for your actions and quit expecting that life owes you. YOU owe life. I am finished talking to you. You aren't worth my time.

I know many kids from oakland who never got in trouble bcause of who they were...