Eddie Moore? Eric westmorland?

Geno

the last i heard was eddie got cut in July by denver... and the last i heard eric was going to canada with chris Jones and trying out up there.. and Info on where they are? I know eric was coaching at baylor, Chris Jones (montreal als def cord & former spitt running back) and I had breakfast earlier this year he said eric was going to try out for Montreal team.. anyone know anything>?

Eric is a great person indeed. I know baylor is happy to have him.. I was told tonight that Eddie is in Florida doing something.. rumor or? I dunno.. where and what in Florida i dont know

Oh my goodness. Coach Ditka knows something The Great Geno doesnt...

Moore was injured every year while he has been in the NFL.. He was running first team with the Broncos until he failed a physical on his knee again.. Ditka said he believe's they wanted to keep him and let him rehab and stay on the practice squad..Not sure what his next step is, heard he was intersted in coaching after his NFL career, so we will see. He is not in Florida that is a just smoke, I am not for sure on this one, but Ditka usually knows what he is talking about.. He is either back in Knoxville or still in Denver with his family..

As for the other EMO he is back at Baylor.. Couldnt cut it in CFL either..injury prone... But if you was to ask him he is probably making 100,000 at Baylor, looking at himself in the mirror and referring to his self in third person..

Me and Ditka met him, good guy, but not very tactful, very arrogant...Plus I dont think he was a Bears fan...

Moore was injured every year while he has been in the NFL.. He was running first team with the Broncos until he failed a physical on his knee again.. Ditka said he believe's they wanted to keep him and let him rehab and stay on the practice squad..Not sure what his next step is, heard he was intersted in coaching after his NFL career, so we will see. He is not in Florida that is a just smoke, I am not for sure on this one, but Ditka usually knows what he is talking about.. He is either back in Knoxville or still in Denver with his family..

As for the other EMO he is back at Baylor.. Couldnt cut it in CFL either..injury prone... But if you was to ask him he is probably making 100,000 at Baylor, looking at himself in the mirror and referring to his self in third person..

Me and Ditka met him, good guy, but not very tactful, very arrogant...Plus I dont think he was a Bears fan...

Maybe HurricaneDitka is arrogant and full of HIMSELF.

Eric is ok, YOU just don't know him.

Eric is the furtherest thing from arrogant... he has manners and a great person.. as far as Eddie he was cut in July.. and as far as Eric making that kind of money.. NO.. thats all he would have made to be with montreal.. but the only reason he didnt make it was he had to beat out the two time defensive player of the year to get on a squad with no room.. as i hear he did awesome but didnt beat the guy out.. so he is back at baylor...and I know about Eddies Knee's.. Junior sauo said Eddie was one of th ebest Linebackers he has ever seen.. to bad about his knee's

• 2 weeks later...

Eric is arrogant plain and simple.. Bill and I do knw him very well.. Considering I am close to his age and have actually hung out with him many many times, I believe that makes me no a little more than you Bill or Geno.. I am sure he puts on a great front for many people.. Everyone that really knows Eric knows he thinks he is God gift to us all..Sorry had to respond to that one..

Eric is arrogant plain and simple.. Bill and I do knw him very well.. Considering I am close to his age and have actually hung out with him many many times, I believe that makes me no a little more than you Bill or Geno.. I am sure he puts on a great front for many people.. Everyone that really knows Eric knows he thinks he is God gift to us all..Sorry had to respond to that one..

If you know him so well why not say something to him about the perception people have. That would be more beneficial than getting on CoachT and saying things behind his back under the name HurricaneDitka999.

Actually I have Bill, he is just very hard headed.. He has a tendency to think he is above people. He is a good guy and means well, dont get me wrong, I have just seen him act like that many times around people. I do wish he and Eddie would have had a longer career in the League but alot of great players do not turn into great NFL players whether that be because of injuries or whatever..