CoachT please help.

CoachT, why does it come up and say IPS DRIVERS failed?? I get this over and over and over....It is a white screen with that in bold black letters.

Searches, for one thing. Members come on and instead of scanning the boards, or using the View New Posts option, they do a search for keywords. Each search has to go through 1.7 million posts. If several fans do that at the same time it causes the IPS Dirve Error.

I try to return a PM and it says some kind of message about not enough memory in the database????

Well, you just helped us fix the problem. We couldn't emulate the error but when you mentioned the memory problem then iamoz knew what to fix. Until then we had no idea what it could be.

We will also be pruning a few hundred thousand messages soon to help with that problem, too, and turning off the search at busy times. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

If any of you get an error message, please copy and paste it in an email to coacht@coacht.com

I've e-mailed the error message while trying to upload an avatar. Here it is again:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

• 1 month later...