Attention Boyd Buc Fans

Lovethisgame

Hey Boyd fans, the Lady Tiger Booster Club will be having their 2nd Annual Tiger Boil at the softball feild before the game Friday.

The menu consist of Shrimp, Polish Sausage, Corn on the Cob, Potatoes, Slaw, Drink, and Dessert for only 8.00.

Children (10 and under) 5.00.

There will also be a hotdog meal availabe with chips drink and dessert for 5.00.

Serving time is from 5:00-7:30. So come early for good food and a great time.

Hey Boyd fans, the Lady Tiger Booster Club will be having their 2nd Annual Tiger Boil at the softball feild before the game Friday.

The menu consist of Shrimp, Polish Sausage, Corn on the Cob, Potatoes, Slaw, Drink, and Dessert for only 8.00.

There will also be a hotdog meal availabe with chips drink and dessert for 5.00.

What game Friday? The Marion Football game? Who are the Lady Tiger Booster Club?

No Meigs County Football Game!! Great Food!! Tim Jennings and Coach Jeff Davis really know how to cook!!!

Two good guys even if they are true Meigs County Tigers! Hope you guys raise alot of money to help out with the softball program. Wish the Tigers good luck with Boyd Buc! Getting a Win against the privates is always a good thing.

Sounds fantastic. Unfortunately I will be at the SP-Jasper game....do you deliver????

I was planning on going to David Baxter Stadium to watch the oldest rivalry in the state, but I always look forward to my pregame meals. That menu sounds awfully tough to pass up. I think the young ladds from Boyd will be playing some inspired ball in honor of their fallen young ladd. Do you guys give discounts to legends like myself?

I was planning on going to David Baxter Stadium to watch the oldest rivalry in the state, but I always look forward to my pregame meals. That menu sounds awfully tough to pass up. I think the young ladds from Boyd will be playing some inspired ball in honor of their fallen young ladd. Do you guys give discounts to legends like myself?

Serving starts at 5:00. All you folks that are going to other games just drive on up here to Decatur and get you a plate to go. Still have plenty of time to make it to your game. And YEAH.......all legends get a discount.

Sounds good hope i can make it that early!