Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

I hope Lewis Co. SPANKS Richland. They was always a few dirty plays from Richland players when I saw them play. So I hope Karma bites them for a 56-0 loss.

Just because you had a relative get hurt in a game vs Richland doesnt mean they are "dirty". Its football and injuries do happen. I was on the field when camden and richland played that 2nd round slugout and there was more respect for each player and sportsmanship than any game I have ever been apart of. Thats why people that dont play shouldnt comment on dirty and unsportmanship conduct because you are not on the field, you dont know what is being said after every play such as "good hit #22" "great run man". All you can do is watch way up there in the stands and yell at the refs for not throwing the yellow rag. Your eyes can fool you and your posts try to fool others into believing a team or a community is "Dirty".

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the secret of my indentity has intrugued many for years for it is I, the original Mean Jean, a coachtdotcom original, a purveyor of all things truthful and most things factual. Long ago, in a far away land, when coachtdotcom was but a babe, a mere blimp on the radar screen of the world wide web, it was I, the original mean jean, who breathed life into the excellence of this grandiose idea and offered encouragement to the few, the proud, the originals. And now today, coachtdotcom is an institution of sorts, a bastion of excitement for the denizens of Tennessee high school football and I am now here, in glory and spectacle.. my return tempered with my well acknowleged humility and civility.

There have been those who infer that I am some prickly closet fan of Lewis County. This my friends is a blasphemy! It is true that my vocation has mandated my involvement with many Cats of a dark nature and I have made the occasional foray into the Junkyard Dog but my involvement with Lewis County ceases there. The bragadoccio of Pantherites is such that it mandates malignment from myself and other high thinkers. I am a native of Williamson County, a place of refinement and class. We are taught from an early age to respect our fellow citizenry and to excell with class and the spirit of fair play, like Goodpasture!

Myself, I am not a malcontent or proponent of skulduggery but follow the tenet of following the rules and regulations to the max, like CPA!

Can Lewis Countians deny the spread that is offered to referees and officials before games? Do you think it normal to buffet pickled onions, babrbecue and baked beans with a side of cocktail weiners prior to an assemblage of officials before kickoff? How does Coach Robert Sharp maintain his winning tradition in the face of adversity? I contend to look no further than the buffet table!

Can Lewis Countians deny their verbosity? Can they deny their boasting? Can they deny their ill will? Can they claim to play with a sense of fair play and within the framework of the rules, like DCA!

The game against the mighty Raiders of Waco-Lynnville will be one for the ages. The vaunted Raider passing attack will fill the skies like pyrotechnics at Independance Day! The missiles launched by the Raider commodore will send angst and terror reverberating through the Panther sideline. You will plead for mercy but none will come. You will rue the day that you visited this site and proclaimed your greatness! You will be brought to your knees by the advent of an attack, so ferocious and so rapid that you will beg for forgiveness.. but none will come!

These things will occur and you will remember my words. You will tremble and recall my verbage. You will wake from your drunken slumber and proclaim for all to hear... "The Mean Jean, he was correct, he is all knowing, he is truly the seer!"

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Yea we feed the refs and usually the visiting team also!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the secret of my indentity has intrugued many for years for it is I, the original Mean Jean, a coachtdotcom original, a purveyor of all things truthful and most things factual. Long ago, in a far away land, when coachtdotcom was but a babe, a mere blimp on the radar screen of the world wide web, it was I, the original mean jean, who breathed life into the excellence of this grandiose idea and offered encouragement to the few, the proud, the originals. And now today, coachtdotcom is an institution of sorts, a bastion of excitement for the denizens of Tennessee high school football and I am now here, in glory and spectacle.. my return tempered with my well acknowleged humility and civility.

There have been those who infer that I am some prickly closet fan of Lewis County. This my friends is a blasphemy! It is true that my vocation has mandated my involvement with many Cats of a dark nature and I have made the occasional foray into the Junkyard Dog but my involvement with Lewis County ceases there. The bragadoccio of Pantherites is such that it mandates malignment from myself and other high thinkers. I am a native of Williamson County, a place of refinement and class. We are taught from an early age to respect our fellow citizenry and to excell with class and the spirit of fair play, like Goodpasture!

Myself, I am not a malcontent or proponent of skulduggery but follow the tenet of following the rules and regulations to the max, like CPA!

Can Lewis Countians deny the spread that is offered to referees and officials before games? Do you think it normal to buffet pickled onions, babrbecue and baked beans with a side of cocktail weiners prior to an assemblage of officials before kickoff? How does Coach Robert Sharp maintain his winning tradition in the face of adversity? I contend to look no further than the buffet table!

Can Lewis Countians deny their verbosity? Can they deny their boasting? Can they deny their ill will? Can they claim to play with a sense of fair play and within the framework of the rules, like DCA!

The game against the mighty Raiders of Waco-Lynnville will be one for the ages. The vaunted Raider passing attack will fill the skies like pyrotechnics at Independance Day! The missiles launched by the Raider commodore will send angst and terror reverberating through the Panther sideline. You will plead for mercy but none will come. You will rue the day that you visited this site and proclaimed your greatness! You will be brought to your knees by the advent of an attack, so ferocious and so rapid that you will beg for forgiveness.. but none will come!

These things will occur and you will remember my words. You will tremble and recall my verbage. You will wake from your drunken slumber and proclaim for all to hear... "The Mean Jean, he was correct, he is all knowing, he is truly the seer!"

So let it be written, so let it be done!

tl;dr

Just because you had a relative get hurt in a game vs Richland doesnt mean they are "dirty". Its football and injuries do happen. I was on the field when camden and richland played that 2nd round slugout and there was more respect for each player and sportsmanship than any game I have ever been apart of. Thats why people that dont play shouldnt comment on dirty and unsportmanship conduct because you are not on the field, you dont know what is being said after every play such as "good hit #22" "great run man". All you can do is watch way up there in the stands and yell at the refs for not throwing the yellow rag. Your eyes can fool you and your posts try to fool others into believing a team or a community is "Dirty".

I'm sorry, but it was easy to see a few plays on the field that were dirty. Not only that but also, players from a few different teams have said they were dirty at times. Not only Camden, also Waverly and Adamsville, so I didn't just come up with that from sitting in the stands.

And I never said anything about the community so don't put words in my mouth.

I'm sorry, but it was easy to see a few plays on the field that were dirty. Not only that but also, players from a few different teams have said they were dirty at times. Not only Camden, also Waverly and Adamsville, so I didn't just come up with that from sitting in the stands.

And I never said anything about the community so don't put words in my mouth.

Well is it just me or is all the teams you mentioned across the river and in the west tenn area? Lewis doesnt get on here and bad mouth Richland about playing dirty or Loretta or other teams from middle tenn. Who doesnt have a guy on their team that makes dumb decisions and get a late hit in? No matter the coaching or other players getting onto him prevent the situation. Dont single out a team just because you have a personal vendetta agasint them. I said that your comments make a community look bad, I didnt say that you said anything about the community. Good luck to both teams and God bless this great game of high school football.

You guys must take great pride in your program that has been built on recruiting violations. Congratulations! Can't wait to see you get burned!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??? LEWIS CO. COACHES OR ANYONE HAS DONE ANY RECRUITING!! WE ARE JUST SO GOOD PLAYERS WANT TO COME. SO DON'T BE JELLIOUS PAL. IF THE PANTHERS HAVE ALREADY RIPED THROUGH YOUR TOWN AND BEAT YOU THEN THE PAST IS HISTORY. IF THEY HAVE NOT THEN WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU... MAYBE IF YOU QUIT THE WEEK THAT WE PLAY YOU AGIAN THEN YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN. ONCE AGAIN LEWIS CO. DON'T RECRUITE WE WIN AND PLAYS COME CUZ THEY LIKE TO WIN. SO IF YOU HAVE SKILLS FOR THE GAME THEN MOVE TO LEWIS CO. IF YOU WANT TO WIN AND ARE SICK OF LOSING TO THE PANTHERS.

Well is it just me or is all the teams you mentioned across the river and in the west tenn area? Lewis doesnt get on here and bad mouth Richland about playing dirty or Loretta or other teams from middle tenn. Who doesnt have a guy on their team that makes dumb decisions and get a late hit in? No matter the coaching or other players getting onto him prevent the situation. Dont single out a team just because you have a personal vendetta agasint them. I said that your comments make a community look bad, I didnt say that you said anything about the community. Good luck to both teams and God bless this great game of high school football.

What vendetta would you be talking about? The vendetta because you whipped us?? Ummm, oh yeah that didn't happen cause we whipped you...3 times. Or do you mean the vendetta because the player you mentioned got hurt?...Uhhh, guess what? He's still on the field playing better than ever...so nope that's not it. So what can it be? I have absolutely no idea cause there is NO VENDETTA against Richland. Rcombs and everyone else (including myself) who has ever said anything about Richland taking cheap shots is speaking from either personal experience or a birds-eye view of those cheap shots from the stands. Two years ago it was kind of a shock to those of us on this side of the river because no one on this side has to resort to cheap shots and dirty plays to try to win ball games. I hate to remind you that Lewis co folks did chime in at that time...its just that they are used to all the groin shots, facemask grabbing, crack-backs and eye gouging that made the Raiders so infamous (at least on this side of the river).

Now last year's Richland game was cleaner I will give you that...but first impressions are hard to overcome and they are never forgotten. I'm just glad that Carter gave us a break at least for this year and next from "middle TN" teams that think that kind of play is the norm