Daniel Boone vs. Greeneville

formerblazer

I think maybe they were thinking about the ticking clock, and saving enough time to score again. I don't know.

Yeah, your band was definitely better. I heard several people asking why ours always quits after halftime.

Proud of those Boone boys tonight. Watching Touchdown Friday Nite, and the big hit that 45 put on the Greene Devil receiver was their hit of the night. Sorry, I'll get his name later.

Great game to watch, plenty of defense to go around. Boone's offense sometimes looks like 2 yards and a cloud of dust, but every once in a while the break one open for a little more. Big crowd tonight, too.

now now 11 put a good hit on one of yalls wr's.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what else can be said. Boone can play some ball. The offensive line played under control and got to their blocks and the defense controlled the run and pass. Boone simply dominated this game.

40 is Austin, and yea, the hit of the night looked great the 10 times they showed it on TFN.

Greeneville is tough, hats off to them, but Boone simply had the better game plan. I'm proud of my boys and look forward to how they do against Central next week.

Congratulations Buc. Very impressed with the young men from Gray. Who said Boone wasn't athletic? You are very athletic, big and hard nosed and may be in the drivers seat , though it is early. We were able to play with you for the better parts of 2 quarters and then you took over. Good line play on both sides of your ball. McMachen(?) hard nose, shifty and some speed. I don't think even the Booners gave enough credit to their own throwing game (made even tougher by your ability to run the ball). Good hosts and you need another 1000 or so seats in the stadium. Huge crowd, tonight standing room only and the weather seemed very Footballish. Good luck rest of the way.

Congratulations Buc. Very impressed with the young men from Gray. Who said Boone wasn't athletic? You are very athletic, big and hard nosed and may be in the drivers seat , though it is early. We were able to play with you for the better parts of 2 quarters and then you took over. Good line play on both sides of your ball. McMachen(?) hard nose, shifty and some speed. I don't think even the Booners gave enough credit to their own throwing game (made even tougher by your ability to run the ball). Good hosts and you need another 1000 or so seats in the stadium. Huge crowd, tonight standing room only and the weather seemed very Footballish. Good luck rest of the way.

When the running game is working, it really helps the throwing game, when it doesn't you're forced to throw and it doesn't work so well. Both teams played excellent defense. If Boone's defense holds tough, eventually the offensive line will open enough holes to score a little bit.

trust me there is a BIG difference between South Greens D an Greenville's D like barb said using the South Greene game as a measuring stick holds not weight. Greeneville is a bigger an badder team then SG an SG does not have a dangerous coaching staff like the devils

Yeah A Big Difference I believe that it totals to a 21 yard difference for Masters.

Yeah A Big Difference I believe that it totals to a 21 yard difference for Masters.

If you know anything about Greene co football you would know south greene does not come close to greeneville. That was a good game last night an congrats. I know the devils are better then that an i hope that game was an eye opener to them.

Since when has Boone been known as athletic, yes they have the reputation to be hard nosed and to play really hard. I'm not sure how long it will be before people begin to give Greeneville some credit. I guess it will just take winning week by week to prove to people that McCurry and the boys are not the same Greene Devils that were seen the past two seasons. But i'm sure that even then some people will not give any credit, they will just say something like, "Well if we would have done this and done that we would have won," DUH! Anybody can second guess after a loss.

Haven't heard from wasqbnowcoach since yesterday. Are you one of those people who won't give any credit?

I'm kidding of course, but see how sometimes what you say before the game sounds silly after the game?

If you know anything about Greene co football you would know south greene does not come close to greeneville. That was a good game last night an congrats. I know the devils are better then that an i hope that game was an eye opener to them.

Like I said, were the Devils that bad, or was it because Boone executed a good game plan? "Well if we would have done this and done that we would have won," DUH! Anybody can second guess after a loss.

Sorry, guess I'm a sore winner.

Boone did very impressive last night. Eric Moody ripped Greenevilles D-line apart. Did anyone see the three big plays that free safety Nick Jones made? I think Daniel boones student section gave a little boost and enthusiam in the team last night. All in all Boone prevailed, Mitchell was a tank and ran right over there D. Just be happy greene devil fans it would have been even worse if Cameron Jarett was in the backfield.

U boonies are absoluty right greeneville didn't show up ur o line isn't that big its just our d line is so small and nowadays the philosophy is smaller quicker but its not the case for us b/c u all cleared our guys out all nite. Greeneville won't go anywhere until they unite i think the defense and offense are clashing the d is tired of being on the field all the time b/c of the 3 and outs and then whats up with all the fourth downs within kicking range we have a pretty good kicker our passing game is poor take the three points and try to get a boost off of it. If the devils can't pull it together this week its gonna be hard to watch the south game or possibly the rest of the season