Lebanon @ Smyrna

jmu031

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lebanon is a very good football team make no mistake about it.

they are not coming to smyrna to try to get a play off spot they are coming to play for the region chamionship

I think smyrna has pretty much been on cruise control these 1st 2 games knowing they had an advantage in over all talent. I do believe playing a tough region foe at home will bring out the best in them

Early prediction

smyrna 28

lebanon 14

mainly due to sonny gray and his ability to get it to the open receiver.

smyrna's freshmen won 48 - 42. it was a good game

smyrnas future is bright

2 freshman starting on the varsity

brsyon - tb

meadows - lb

the freshman offensive line is massive and

their tb could play varsity right now he rushed for 6 tds against riverdales freshman

good freshman qb that will compete for job next year and can flat throw it

riverdale freshman were very small especially the backs and i may be wrong but I don't believe they compeleted a pass even the one that sould have tied it when the guy was 20 yards past everyone and the qb under threw him by 10 yards

As for the smyrna lebanon game it is not to much of a reach to say this may be for the region championship

Why in the world is Smyrna having Homecoming so early in the season? And against Lebanon?? I know those guys there get REAL defensive about being a team's Homecoming opponent. Is it like it is at OHS....the coach has no control over who they play for Hcoming or when?

just the way the schedule worked out we play 3 of our five home games in the first 4 weeks and then play 2 away and then have open week so you are talking about mid october for homecoming if you dont have it in the next 2 games which are

lebanon and-------

brentwood academy (and this is just a wild guess but I bet they haven't played in many homecomings

out next home date for a home game for home coming would be oct 12th against--------------------oakland

can you imagine being glencliff or hillwood or even worse red boiling springs they have probably seen more floats than dick clark and the macy's parade

just the way the schedule worked out we play 3 of our five home games in the first 4 weeks and then play 2 away and then have open week so you are talking about mid october for homecoming if you dont have it in the next 2 games which are

lebanon and-------

brentwood academy (and this is just a wild guess but I bet they haven't played in many homecomings

out next home date for a home game for home coming would be oct 12th against--------------------oakland

can you imagine being glencliff or hillwood or even worse red boiling springs they have probably seen more floats than dick clark and the macy's parade

Glad we aren't the Homecoming......