UT 2007 Season in Question

ERA

Hey, forget everything I said earlier. I can see now. Everything appears to be just fine. Wow, I didn't realize the truth could be so clear. Yes...... yes, Fulmer is..... Fulmer is...... GOD! I can't believe that I once was a non-believer. It's so clear to me now. Aguiello, KEVB and Stan Trott are the arch angels of Fulmer. Kinda like the three Amigos' of Tennessee football. You know you're right when you have them on your side.

I'm humbled

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, forget everything I said earlier. I can see now. Everything appears to be just fine. Wow, I didn't realize the truth could be so clear. Yes...... yes, Fulmer is..... Fulmer is...... GOD! I can't believe that I once was a non-believer. It's so clear to me now. Aguiello, KEVB and Stan Trott are the arch angels of Fulmer. Kinda like the three Amigos' of Tennessee football. You know you're right when you have them on your side.

I'm humbled

For your information, I happen to despise Fulmer (mostly for the manner in which he got the job and for his toleration of misdeeds by players until he was forced to toughen his policies), and am far from a Tennessee fan. AND, I understand your frustration--or am attempting to--it's just that I don't think you can solve Tennessee's alleged problems just by changing head coaches. And just what ARE Tennessee's football problems? They lost to one of the nation's best offenses in the season's opener. I don't see the sky falling. If you are hoping to compete with LSU and Florida every year, you've got work ahead.

They already have it. I found it on a Bama board .

Trust me, paying our coach is not a problem When you have 100,000+ for a practice game it's pretty obvious that the support is there

I'm sure they do! 100,000 hey, must be starving for something. I guess if you can pay a player from Memphis 100,000 whats a few million right.