Jefferson County vs Campbell County

Warlock

Jefferson County had one of their biggest wins friday night against Morristown West. This week the Patriots travel up I-75 for a show down with the Cougars of Campbell county. Hopefully there will not be an emotional let down and the patriots can come home with another victory. After the pounding CCHS took from Powell last friday what can one think as to what or how much success JCHS will have against CCHS? If JCHS plays with the same intensity as they showed against M-W, Victory should belong to the Patriots. One has to wonder what will CCHS do to counteract the emotions of JCHS' last victory.

GO BLUE !!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a good game... the game might be the fastest game in cc's History, with jeff running the veer and CC running their offense.. I dont know what to expect? the game at powell was not even close to a beating though it was 7-0 at the begging of the 3rd Qr. if CC would have scored on the first drive it would have been a diffrent game. Nothing against powell they picked us apart...... I think that whoevers Deffense does better this week will be the winner.

I agree Lawyer, I get the standard here in greeneville and DZ has done an exceptional job of covering the patriots ever since back in the summer. Much more indepth than some of the other local newspapers i pick up around here.

As for the Patriots, they have a real opportunity to be 3-1 when D-B comes to town, though the East game will be another knockem out battle like West. On the other hand DB has a shot to be 1-3.

Hope to see as many JCHS faithful down at CC this week as was at West

Go pats

Don't let anyone fool you folks into thinking this game will be an easy victory. CC has always played JC close. It will be interesting to see what the final to this game will be and to know what time the game is over.

Especially at CC, Jeff County needs to be VERY CAREFUL about this game after the high of beating West. Trust me you do not want to look back at the end of a season see a loss against CC and think what if, learned the hard way in 01.