Jefferson County vs Campbell County

Warlock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rickard was given an unsportsmanlike penalty for asking the ref more than twice about being held on every play.

McFall had his head pounded into the ground by CCHS player right in front of offical, NO CALL!!

#32 for JCHS was consisently being held when ever CCHS went to the right, NO CALL!!

The winning TD for CCHS was fumble and he WAS NOT even across the goal line Yeary recovered at the one yard line, but the offical said TD, GAME OVER!!!!!

When I seen the officals were from Knox county I knew we would be screwed!!

ok thats a little out of hand. CC was out ready to play and Jeff. wasn't plain as that. Jeff Co. has no special teams what so ever. They play hard and i thought it was a good game.. To blaim it on the refs??? i woulnd't go do that the QB Wells was in the endzone by a yard and put the ball down and the Yeary kid picked it up and acted like it was a fumble.

Good luck against east.. Going to be a good game.

Rickard was given an unsportsmanlike penalty for asking the ref more than twice about being held on every play.McFall had his head pounded into the ground by CCHS player right in front of offical, NO CALL!!#32 for JCHS was consisently being held when ever CCHS went to the right, NO CALL!!The winning TD for CCHS was fumble and he WAS NOT even across the goal line Yeary recovered at the one yard line, but the offical said TD, GAME OVER!!!!!When I seen the officals were from Knox county I knew we would be screwed!!

I get tired of hearing a group of our fans constantly criticizing the officials.?  At MW it was embarassing, a group of 8-10 grown men sitting in a group screaming at the officials that they are idiots every 5 minutes.?  I did see some questionable calls last night but did they beat us??  NO.?  Like someone else said we beat ourselves.?  #5 needs to play ball and keep his mouth shut - coaching staff should take care of that issue.?  The fumble on the 1 yard line hurt - looked like Long got hit before handoff on a straight dive play over guard to Brooks.?  Better learn from that one boys and coaches.?  If we want to be a smashmouth veer offense?  we have to be able to run a basic dive play.?  I really hoped they would run the QB sneak.?  I think this group has a lot of heart and that we will see some good things from them before the end of the year.?  Looks like we are afraid to throw the ball.?  I can't figure out if the coaching staff thinks we can't catch it, we can't throw it, or if we run the veer so well we don't have to throw it.?  A few slants, quick outs, and curls would spread that defense a little and might open a few things up.?  I'm not saying throw it 15-20 times a game but at least mix it up a little, and let's see if we can use a short passing game to keep the defense honest.?  Keep them honest and then the veer will work a lot better.? 

I get tired of hearing a group of our fans constantly criticizing the officials.?  At MW it was embarassing, a group of 8-10 grown men sitting in a group screaming at the officials that they are idiots every 5 minutes.?  I did see some questionable calls last night but did they beat us??  NO.?  Like someone else said we beat ourselves.?  #5 needs to play ball and keep his mouth shut - coaching staff should take care of that issue.?  The fumble on the 1 yard line hurt - looked like Long got hit before handoff on a straight dive play over guard to Brooks.?  Better learn from that one boys and coaches.?  If we want to be a smashmouth veer offense?  we have to be able to run a basic dive play.?  I really hoped they would run the QB sneak.?  I think this group has a lot of heart and that we will see some good things from them before the end of the year.?  Looks like we are afraid to throw the ball.?  I can't figure out if the coaching staff thinks we can't catch it, we can't throw it, or if we run the veer so well we don't have to throw it.?  A few slants, quick outs, and curls would spread that defense a little and might open a few things up.?  I'm not saying throw it 15-20 times a game but at least mix it up a little, and let's see if we can use a short passing game to keep the defense honest.?  Keep them honest and then the veer will work a lot better.? 

exactly right

good call

Rickard was given an unsportsmanlike penalty for asking the ref more than twice about being held on every play.McFall had his head pounded into the ground by CCHS player right in front of offical, NO CALL!!#32 for JCHS was consisently being held when ever CCHS went to the right, NO CALL!!The winning TD for CCHS was fumble and he WAS NOT even across the goal line Yeary recovered at the one yard line, but the offical said TD, GAME OVER!!!!!When I seen the officals were from Knox county I knew we would be screwed!!

Hey warlock! Use whatever excuses you want use to make yourself feel better. The ref??™s let the boys play last night. There were missed calls on both sides. And the spots went to JC.

As far as the thing with Mcfall? McFall started it, the ref would have had to call both players. What??™s the use?

Bottom line CC wanted it more and played better.

ok thats a little out of hand. CC was out ready to play and Jeff. wasn't plain as that. Jeff Co. has no special teams what so ever. They play hard and i thought it was a good game.. To blaim it on the refs??? i woulnd't go do that the QB Wells was in the endzone by a yard and put the ball down and the Yeary kid picked it up and acted like it was a fumble.

Good luck against east.. Going to be a good game.

Just telling you what I saw during the game and what I saw from standing at the fence on the goal line !!

Lets get after East next week !!

Hey warlock! Use whatever excuses you want use to make yourself feel better. The ref??™s let the boys play last night. There were missed calls on both sides. And the spots went to JC.

As far as the thing with Mcfall? McFall started it, the ref would have had to call both players. What??™s the use?

Bottom line CC wanted it more and played better.

I am not making excuses, CCHS came to play and JCHS did not, they were very flat. Good game CCHS.

I just hate to see those kind of calls made!!

Have to agree w/ Warlock on some of his points. I am not sure CC crossed the goaline. The holding call in OT was huge. Still w/ the bad calls JC should have won. Our kids have to hold their cool. You may want to hit back(7) and mouth off but you can't do those type of things, it will cost you. Coaches need to address those issues.

I wonder.... was it the same ref each time??? I'd take the tape to the TSSAA if if can be proven they didn't cross the goal line by a yard. No matter who won or lost. If thats true he doesn't need to ref anymore.

Talking to a CC alumni last night and he said its a wonder there wasn't a brall. That CC likes to trash talk on the field and end up in a fight. JCs got to learn to keep their cool. And don't let'em sucker ya into a penalty. Once that gets around the other teams will try it too. #5 did look pretty shocked about the goal line penality, maybe he had a reason to be. The deal with McFall, yeah that was BS. Ref should have called it even if both were yanked. Wonder why he didn't? Was that #3 or 4 that was on top of him. I may be wrong but if so, that was one their QBs.

Either way, I've always pulled for CC in their other games, but never again.

I wonder.... was it the same ref each time??? I'd take the tape to the TSSAA if if can be proven they didn't cross the goal line by a yard. No matter who won or lost. If thats true he doesn't need to ref anymore.

Talking to a CC alumni last night and he said its a wonder there wasn't a brall. That CC likes to trash talk on the field and end up in a fight. JCs got to learn to keep their cool. And don't let'em sucker ya into a penalty. Once that gets around the other teams will try it too. #5 did look pretty shocked about the goal line penality, maybe he had a reason to be. The deal with McFall, yeah that was BS. Ref should have called it even if both were yanked. Wonder why he didn't? Was that #3 or 4 that was on top of him. I may be wrong but if so, that was one their QBs.

Either way, I've always pulled for CC in their other games, but never again.

I saw more trash talk from the McFall kid. I Thought the calls went against Campbell Co. until the 4th qtr -OT. The only thing I noticed from this thread is that Jefferson Co. fans are sore losers. I thought was a great game both teams played really hard. The refs made some dumb calls on both sides. patriots fans should be proud there team fought hard until the and didnt quit. I know im proud of the cougars ive never seen them finish a game like that, we are not known for winning football games as everyone knows.

Campbell Co. vs. Jefferson Co. has developed into a very heated rivalry, (one-sided, but fierce). As I watched the play-back of the game, the intensity of the hitting on both sides was very evident. From watching the film, it showed BOTH teams competing very hard in a smash mouth game. The film showed BOTH teams being the victim of some questionable calls from the officials.

It appeared that BOTH teams did some posturing and mouthing after certain plays. Remember, these are young student athletes chocked full of testosterone and are fiercely competitive. To blame the loss on officiating or a phantom fumble/goal-line stop is not becoming of fans from a program with the pride and winning tradition that Jefferson Co. enjoys.