Jefferson County vs Campbell County

Warlock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard fought game. FB Brooks #46 scored 2 TDs one on a 66yd and 12yd. QB Long #10 scored 1 TD. A lot of trash talking, one player ejected for slapping to the head. Couple of Unsportsman like. One in OT with CC on our 1yd line. They punched it in for the win 2 plays later. Defnse did not play like last week. No intensity. We also had 3 fumbles, one on their 1yd line. Its not the end of the world. They never gave up, just too many penalties for stupid stuff. Hopefully some things will be learned from this game.

Hard fought game. FB Brooks #46 scored 2 TDs one on a 66yd and 12yd. QB Long scored 1 TD. A lot of trash talking, one player ejected for slapping to the head. Couple of Unsportsman like. One in OT with CC on our 1yd line. They punched it in for the win 2 plays later. Defnse did not play like last week. No intensity. We also had 3 fumbles, one on their 1yd line. Its not the end of the world. They never gave up, just too many penalties for stupid stuff. Hopefully some things will be learned from this game.

Again with the fumbles?

Again with the fumbles?

Yea... not mentioning any names one had 2 and 1 had 1. The one on the one yd line hurt. Maybe shoulda tried a QB sneak or given to the FB. Not sure what the play was supposed to be. Getting plays in was not a problem. Great clock managment throughout and at the end of the regular playing period.

Hard fought game. FB Brooks #46 scored 2 TDs one on a 66yd and 12yd. QB Long #10 scored 1 TD. A lot of trash talking, one player ejected for slapping to the head. Couple of Unsportsman like. One in OT with CC on our 1yd line. They punched it in for the win 2 plays later. Defnse did not play like last week. No intensity. We also had 3 fumbles, one on their 1yd line. Its not the end of the world. They never gave up, just too many penalties for stupid stuff. Hopefully some things will be learned from this game.

Offense had over 300 yards rushing. Brooks had around 175. Defense gave up only 145 total yards in regulation and 1 TD. Special teams hurt us tonight with their return. but penalties and turnovers were the killers..jeff co beat themselves tonight. dont count these young men out yet.. this group will not quit and i expect to see some great things yet to come.

Also only threw to Step one or two times. Got to get him involved more.

Rickard was given an unsportsmanlike penalty for asking the ref more than twice about being held on every play.

McFall had his head pounded into the ground by CCHS player right in front of offical, NO CALL!!

#32 for JCHS was consisently being held when ever CCHS went to the right, NO CALL!!

The winning TD for CCHS was fumble and he WAS NOT even across the goal line Yeary recovered at the one yard line, but the offical said TD, GAME OVER!!!!!

When I seen the officals were from Knox county I knew we would be screwed!!