Jefferson County vs Campbell County

Warlock

Everywhere you go it seems that people are always saying that the refs are out to get them. I have no dog in this fight as to who won or lost I was involved in my own battle friday night. But, come on lets just admit that these officials are human, they will make some really good calls & some really bad calls sometimes. But they are just calling it the way they see it on the field. They dont have instant replay in high school. I was at one school for a # of years & we always thought the officials were screwing us in some way, then I went to a different school that uses different officials & went to play at that other school & guess what it felt like they were screwing my new team. HAHA just goes to show that if a call goes against us we always think the ref made a bad call.

I think that it was Joe Paterno who said your gonna get some calls for you & some against you, but in the end it wil all balance out.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The call by the "unbiased" ref in double OT to move the ball for Campbell Co to the one yard line gave them the win. Period. Say what you want but thats what happened. And everybody knows it. I wouldn't be proud of a victory like that. Seems like every personal foul or unsportsman like was against JC. Now do you really believe that CC was playing like a bunch of Boys Scouts???