grace vs silverdale

fargen01

Yes, you lost to Grace the past couple of years, hence"same ole same ole". If my geography serves me right Silverdale is on the complete other side of Chattanooga than LV is, right? I didnt mean any disrespect, so dont throw around any insults(Banjo Boy). I suppose you assumed i was a podunk hillbilly

That's what I heard too

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you lost to Grace the past couple of years, hence"same ole same ole". If my geography serves me right Silverdale is on the complete other side of Chattanooga than LV is, right? I didnt mean any disrespect, so dont throw around any insults(Banjo Boy). I suppose you assumed i was a podunk hillbilly

no i dont assume anything like (same ole same ole) quote!! thats a assumption in my book, the whole point is Grace is very good and Silverdale is good and had some key players hurt early in the ball game which i dont think would have made a difference at all as long as Grace has that qb who s unreal athlete. and you shouldnt consider yourself a podunk hilbilly cause i know your not because you ve got a computer and PODUNKS DONT HAVE COMPUTERS and actually i m a SOUTH PITTSBURG AND TYNER FAN

That's what I heard too

HEY Zone i spelled it right didnt i?

no i dont assume anything like (same ole same ole) quote!! thats a assumption in my book, the whole point is Grace is very good and Silverdale is good and had some key players hurt early in the ball game which i dont think would have made a difference at all as long as Grace has that qb who s unreal athlete. and you shouldnt consider yourself a podunk hilbilly cause i know your not because you ve got a computer and PODUNKS DONT HAVE COMPUTERS and actually i m a SOUTH PITTSBURG AND TYNER FANHEY Zone i spelled it right didnt i?

Then you are gonna beconfused in a couple of weeks

Looked like a hamstring, (could have even been cramps) late in the first half. He did come back in and play most of the second half.

I wondered if his injury was the difference in the game but it sounds like there was a problem somewhere else. Grace has a good team but I really thought Silverdale was going to pull this one out.

Did Silverdale's QB get seriously hurt?

Yeah, he pulled his hmastring. It was the same one he pulled this summer in work outs. He tried to stick it out thought the rest of the game, but he had basically no mobility. Its a good thing Silverdale has an offweek coming up so he can rest because he's the biggest part of the offense in my assessment.

I wondered if his injury was the difference in the game but it sounds like there was a problem somewhere else. Grace has a good team but I really thought Silverdale was going to pull this one out.

Every injury Silverdale sustained was their own fault. They had what looked like two people with pulled muscles and set a world record for most cramps in a game on a night that wasn't even that hot. They were in poor shape which is why Grace out scored them by so much in the second half and why they had so many injuries.